1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
34,364 Posts
I have to agree with you on the numbers of .22 rimfire made in America. If the numbers are that high, where is it all going?

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Great video, I wondered how they got the primer powder in the rim.

·
Registered
742 Posts
cool vid!!!!!!!!!!! thanks fer postin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
TFF Chaplain
23,394 Posts
Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

·
Registered
Guns Scare Me
7,103 Posts
I have to agree with you on the numbers of .22 rimfire made in America. If the numbers are that high, where is it all going?
When I shoot .22s they usually disappear like this... pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, and so on... :D

·
Registered
9,238 Posts
Must be them little elves are eating it, because you sure as heck can't find any on the store shelves. I don't think Janet Napolitano's people are buying it up. 4 million rounds per day just at CCI? That is a LOT of ammo to disappear.

·
Registered
1 Posts
People are hoarding it plain and simple. I went to Gander mountain and of course .223 is long gone but 380, 38, 357, 40, 44, and 45 were in good supply.
A friend of mine bought 5 100 rd boxes of CCI mini mags after they just got a shipment....he called me and I was there 1 hour later and all 22lr ammo was gone.
The only ammo left was the $250 a brick comp target ammo.
It is just nuts so I'll just wait for the Obammer paranoia to end.

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
People are hoarding it plain and simple. I went to Gander mountain and of course .223 is long gone but 380, 38, 357, 40, 44, and 45 were in good supply.
A friend of mine bought 5 100 rd boxes of CCI mini mags after they just got a shipment....he called me and I was there 1 hour later and all 22lr ammo was gone.
The only ammo left was the $250 a brick comp target ammo.
It is just nuts so I'll just wait for the Obammer paranoia to end.
How is anyone hoarding it, when you can't find any on the shelves and can't order any from the internet?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was in a big box store Friday, Academy....walked over to the gun section, in about three minutes 32 people walked by saying " I don't suppose you have any .22 ammo". That's where it is going. M1911

·
Registered
382 Posts
I feel with all the AR15 .22 rimfires that were just sold and the fact that just about everyone owns a 22 rimfire of sorts is the reason why they are so hard to find. Not long ago a brick of 500 would sell for $15.00, not anymore. 22 rimfire and 9mm are just not available anymore, guns without ammo are useless. Since they can't ban guns they can control the ammo.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
I got, lets see... 6 .22 rimfire firearms.

Cant have too many .22s, and my ammo minimum is 1000 rounds each, im well below my ammo minimum. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.