Vietnam Dog Tags Returned

Discussion in 'Vietnam Memories Forum' started by Guest, Mar 8, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

gorourke
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/5/01 9:05:36 pm)
    | Del All Vietnam Dog Tags Returned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All,

Check out this story.

wcbs880.com/StoryFolder/s...09795_html

P. Gary

TShooters
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/5/01 9:35:22 pm)
    | Del Re: Vietnam Dog Tags Returned
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great site, P. Gary!

(don't forget the picture and story you promised about your Special Olympics weekend! )

Sharon

gorourke
    V.I.P. Member
    (7/5/01 10:03:58 pm)
    Sharon,

Sorry, I will post soon.

P. Gary

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (7/5/01 10:15:45 pm)
    Great story!!

Hawkflyer
    (7/7/01 1:08:26 pm)
    www.founddogtags.com/

This is a website with a list of the names on the tags.

If it's real, I humbly salute these men.
    I continue to hope and pray for the return of John Graff, even if it's only his tag. He'll never be forgotten.

LarryJK
    Senior Chief Moderator III
    (7/7/01 4:17:56 pm)
    Hawkflyer...thanks for the link! Made the story mean more.

Indybear57
    (7/7/01 4:51:08 pm)
    | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Vietnam Dog Tags Returned
    Hawkflyer-welcome to our little corner of the world! A buch of good folks here, Vet and non-vet alike. Pull up a seat, grab a cold one, and join right in. Welcome home and thank you for your service.

Mike L

homer4
    (7/16/01 1:37:30 pm)
    With ya on that Mike...Larry! Welcome flyer!, to the Board and home...Glad you made it bud. So many didn't and so many times the more haven't really made it back in mind and spirit.

Have a great Lounge up the road here...cold long necks...free chips and pretzels now that the Boss...Ole JD has finished redecorating and upgrading the joint. Great barmaid! Only be careful near closin time and she has a hot date.

Some other great gals to add class to this Board and some real good guys as well. You'll find out who the drunks are soon enough...most of which are Navals!...got sveral of em. Some Jar heads, GI's...all kinds. Terrific Civies with soldier hearts.

Have some of the finest writers and a few of the best poets too...I'm a poet by the way. I can't just hand it out tho...I charge a small fee for personalized gems. I make my livin that way...which brings me to another point my new friend...

...I'm the official Tour Guide here at VMBB...the tour you just received will cost you but...

...and two hard boiled eggs.

Edited by: homer4 at: 7/16/01 2:40:23 pm