view my personal collection ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

gpostal
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/1/01 11:44:33 am)
    | Edit | Del All view my personal collection
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i wish ,i forgot how i ran across this sight but there is something for everyone ,i can say one thing ,droooooollll

they are a little pricey ,but i wish i had 1% of this collection for sale

www.collectorsfirearms.com/

AntiqueDr
    (11/1/01 11:47:27 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: view my personal collection
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    They are here in town, I deal with them fairly regularly. Good folks, but they can run a tad high.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Bob In St Louis
    (11/1/01 12:31:32 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: view my personal collection
    I have picked up a few things from them - they will barter on the price if you make multiple purchases.
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/1/01 12:31:35 pm)
    They are a little high, but I got a nice little Franchi .22 from them, Browning takedown style and in 97% condition, and Doc is right....they are nice folks and they will take offers sometimes......sometimes. LTS
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

warpig883
    (11/1/01 3:37:27 pm)
    They have a fair selection. Nothing to write home about until they get a RG-10.
    I am not happy unless I am miserable

varmit hunter
    (11/1/01 4:33:43 pm)
    Liketoshoot,What did you have to give for the Franchi 22.?I have the 200 yr model.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/1/01 4:41:06 pm)
    225.00 delivered...Centennial 100th Anniversary Edition, to much.....but I wanted one to add to the .22 stock and it was very clean and well cared for, now looking at an engraved model for about the same bucks. LTS

varmit hunter
    (11/1/01 4:47:39 pm)
    Liketoshoot,Dont think you paid to much.I would not let mine go for that,to good of a shooter.Mine is the 100medalion model also.Do not dry fire.I had to make a new firing pin for mine.

BlackGun
    (11/1/01 6:17:08 pm)
    www.*************/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=2312729

Going for $225.00 opening bid!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/1/01 7:04:16 pm)
    BG, you freakin NARC!

AntiqueDr
    (11/1/01 7:06:12 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: view my personal collection
    Dang, I might have to bid on that...and then sell it to LTS!

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

Edited by: AntiqueDr at: 11/1/01 7:30:23 pm

BlackGun
    (11/1/01 7:26:25 pm)
    SHITE! I was just trying to be helpful! So kick my A**, everybody else does! Just take a number and get in line!
    I'm so abused
    I think it's PHUCKIN ugly! Bob's dreadlocks looks better than that want to be Browning!
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 11/1/01 7:52:37 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/1/01 7:38:33 pm)
    I have had my eye on that one for days and just layin back....CRAP! now that Doc knows it`s out there, CRAP! I`ll get boffed again. SHITE!

tuckerd1
    (11/1/01 8:36:15 pm)
    Gotta Win Mod 74?

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/1/01 9:12:34 pm)
    | Edit | Del CF
    I have bought a couple of things from them. Cheap they are not!!! Great selection though.
    The 'smith' pissed me off once though when I was trying to takedown a rifle that I had and hit the wrong pin and could not get it back together. He basically told me what an idiot I was, so I told him to give the rifle back and had it fixed somewhere else. I don't care for some of the people they have working there.

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/1/01 9:32:39 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: CF
    Nothing like a gun dealer/smith acting like an @ss
    with a smart @ss attitude, 23-years ago I was in
    a gun shop to make a purchase of a small item and
    I guess it wasn't good enough so the item was thrown
    at me across the counter with a smart @ss remark
    to go with it, at that point I told him to shove it up
    his @ss and walked out, I was so pissed at the way
    he acted to not only me but several customers that
    I decided it was time to get my own FFL, open up
    shop and treat people with respect and be as helpful
    as I could have when they came in, 23-years later
    I'm still here and the @sshole ain't!

BlackGun
    (11/1/01 9:39:19 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: CF
    Dawg! you don't live far from there. Maybe they thinkthey are better than the working man, At lest their prices refect it anyway. I have a S&W Lemon Squeezer (New Departure) that is Prestine. Beats what they show on their JPG for the bucks they are asking for theirs. I bet they wouldn't give me diddly for mine (never been fired)! in a trade in. I wasn't impressed!
    BlackGUN

gpostal
    (11/1/01 9:43:22 pm)
    I have had my worst experiences in paw shops ,I guess with all the types they have to deal with their attitude bleeds over a bit, but I believe in dealing with each person accordingly ,I once went into a gun shop with over a thousand dollars in my pocket {back when a thousand bought something} ,well they were unloading the truck from a gun show ,and apparently it was a good one they didn't need my business ,I asked for the gun I wanted ,yep its on the truck and your just going to have to wait ,really rude and sharp , sorry no I am not see ya ,I was the only person in the shop and there was three employee's ,never went back and they are out of business

then i have went into shops they were so nice ,i felt bad for not buying

warpig883
    (11/2/01 6:15:26 am)
    I agree with that last part postal. I feel guilty after leaving some gun shops for not buying a gun.
    I am not happy unless I am miserable

polishshooter
    (11/2/01 4:16:39 pm)
    Yeah, I go into alot of shops just to "kick the tires," with no intention of buying, and usually let them know right away.

If they keep on talking, attitude doesn't change, it goes down on my "Go back when I want to buy" list.

If they drop me like a hot potato, or cold shoulder, unless they are busy, and I understand that, I don't go back.

But I ALSO have had stores treat me so well I HAD to buy something, even when obviously NOT in to buy something...always need another brush or pack of patches, right?
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915

gun runner john
    (11/2/01 6:10:55 pm)
    I just picked up a couple of mouseguns from them, they came down 20% on the pair right on the spot! I should have asked for more off, next time... The dangerous thing is they already have my C&R, and they accept credit cards, so I can just phone gun orders in to them, I can see trouble brewing here!

Bob In St Louis
    (11/2/01 7:42:14 pm)
    John - that is the problem I have. I think I have gotten about ten pistols from them now ---- They keep coming up with neat Spanish stuff! They have buyers that go down to Mexico City, where the good Spanish C&R stuff is available cheap.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.