The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
TFF Chaplain
18,916 Posts

·
Super Moderator
38,599 Posts
My wife has never voted but she made me get her registered so she could vote for President Trump! This is someone (Korean) who cares nothing about government/politics/etc but sees the importance of this election.

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Good for her George! Two thumbs up!
My wife has never voted but she made me get her registered so she could vote for President Trump! This is someone (Korean) who cares nothing about government/politics/etc but sees the importance of this election.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Good News!
Some time ago when we got a post card in the mail from our local election office, I gave the lady a piece of my mind...... she said I wasn't the only one upset and she would tell her supervisors.
Well yesterday I opened my ballot. Guess What?
We get to vote in person at the fair grounds just like we always have. We have to bring our own pen.

·
Registered
9,328 Posts

Oregon went 100% mail in years ago, We haven't recieved our ballots yet but Kathy is for the first time in her life registered to vote because she wanted to vote for Trump. All six of the boys are voting for Trump and a straight Republican ticket. I've tried to oet them all to vote in the past but they had the attitude of it won't matter they will put who they want in anyway. This time they feel it matters. In 2016 they saw that if enough of us vote it does matter, we got Trump in office despite the powers that be wanting a corrupt puppet and they want to help upset the apple cart again this time :)

edit- Ballots just came in the mail, and we have one more new Trump voter in the family, eldest of the grandkids who live with us registered as a Republican. Glad to see that some of our conservative values have rubbed off on him and the indoctrination centers called public schools failed to rub it back off :)

·
Super Moderator
25,776 Posts
Today was the first chance that I had since early voting started. We went today. Voted for my man TRUMP! We got a long card that you feed into the machine and it prints your selections on it. On the way out you feed it into another machine that records your vote. I asked the guy working there if this is where the republican votes get shredded. He said, " Not on my watch sir".😁

·
Super Moderator
38,599 Posts
I just got home from voting. The whole process, from leaving home to getting back home, took less than an hour. I like the early voting and found a place about 3 or 4 miles from the house!! Plus I got to vote twice!! I helped my wife who just pushed the buttons I told her to, then I voted, so basically I got vote twice for President Trump!

EDIT: I guess I need to mention that the only vote she said she cared about was Trump!

·
Registered
9,328 Posts
I'm seeing that "Can I change my vote?" is the most searched topic on the interweb. Sounds like a lot of Biden early voters are having buyers remorse.

Reactions: BlackEagle
21 - 31 of 31 Posts