Wall Hangers

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

SixTGunr
    (2/27/02 6:45:13 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Wall Hangers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Though its merely the tip of the iceberg, I thought I'd post a few pics from the personal collections of skratch and myself. In between workin' our regular jobs and paintin' stocks we do our fair share of plinkin' now and again as time permits. Enjoy! Six

SixTGunr
    (2/27/02 6:56:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Wall Hangers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Couple of Mosins' . Top one is my Finnish rearsenal in sniper version. Shoots like a dream!

S/A M1 Garand National Match with all matching numbers in .308

Edited by: SixTGunr at: 3/3/02 12:19:28 am

SixTGunr
    (2/27/02 7:06:45 pm)
    Skratch built this one from the ground up and even took him a hunk a wood and made his own stock and forearm.

Skratchters' Swedish Mauser

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/27/02 7:14:39 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Wall Hangers
    Pretty weapons guys. Glad you two get some shooting time in.

SixTGunr
    (2/27/02 8:54:28 pm)
    Thanks T ... Have a great day All !

SLoV
    (2/27/02 9:21:12 pm)
    wow SixTGunr I love that stock on your M1A.....
    did you paint that or did you buy it?

looks great!!!!!!!!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/27/02 9:21:14 pm)
    I love the wood on that Garand in the top pic.
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

SixTGunr
    (2/28/02 12:12:45 am)
    SLoV ... Actually I purchased that one long time back before I started the "hand painting" camo work. I have painted others however .....

SixTGunr
    (2/28/02 12:18:03 am)
    warpig ... M1 Garand stock was purchased at Boyds and is the chestnut colored laminate . Thanks!

SixTGunr
    (2/28/02 12:27:12 am)
    For the bigger prarie dogs .....

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/28/02 1:41:33 am)
    heck that little p-shooter can't hurt no dang praire dog

I live only an hour from Boyds and have a Garand with a very bad stock. I should go check them out.

I should have you guys camo my old beat up Garand stock.
    We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans... -- Bill Clinton, US President (USA Today, 11 Mar 1993, page 2a)

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/28/02 8:07:09 am)
    Absolutely beautiful collection guys... Ya'll have the cake and eat it too!!!

I am totally happy with my Boyds Blaster stock, my 10-22 barreled action fits it like a glove.

I did'nt think to mention to TLynn, that Boyds also runs specials, and has a varity of scratched, cracked and unfinished stocks too!
    www.boydboys.com/

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/28/02 8:45:39 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Wall Hangers
    Thank you ZigZag.

SixTGunr
    (2/28/02 4:20:22 pm)
    Thanks Zig ... Back in the fabulous '60s I had the pleasure of humpin' one of these babies and of course thats where my user name comes from. I just had to get me one for ole' times sake. A little tatse of nostalgia so to speak. Course ... This one don't hang on the wall . Have a good one! Six

HondoJohn6508
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/6/02 12:59:26 pm)
    Absolutely an outstanding collection!!!! Congrats and thanks for sharing the photos!!!! Ol' John in Hondo.