The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody happen to have a parts schematic for one? This thing is kickin my ass trying to figure out how the sear and spring index..:mad:

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I dont have one for the model 2 but I do have one for the model 8, will that help?

Wait is this for the Rifle or the Pistol?

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
model 2 pistol in .25.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Let me go through my books,

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I have this, Dont know it it helps. Its for the Model 8. As far as the model 2, no go as of yet. But I have a few old books I can look through.

Attachments

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks BU, but the 8 isn't at all similar to the 2. The 2 has more in common with a FIE Guardian .25 than the Walther 8.

I just finished putting it back together and test firing it. It works! Though I think the sear spring needs to be replaced.

I wouldn't own one of these pieces of crap if someone paid me to take it.. Id throw it in the trash.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
I tried, :dontknow::dontknow: I had pulled the Model 8 off the web cuz I had one I was working on for a feller.I didn't know if they was similar on the innards or not.

·
Registered
18,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
turns out, after all my hard work and aggravation with this little german made gem, the friggin ejector tab is broke off., Clean too. I couldn't tell when I had it apart. But sure enough upon test firing, the damn shell didn't eject and it jammed. I cleared it thinkin magazine issue, and kept muscling thru the 6 round mag..

going to see if I can build it up with the welder and cut a new one in its place..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.