The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently traded into one.

Anyone have any experience with these? If so, was it good or bad? I'm hoping to get up into the mountains tomorrow to try it out. I has a great feel to it, very natural point of aim. It has the Walther laser, and the fiber optic sights.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I got out there and fired this ugly little bugger. I have to say that I'm impressed with how it performed. Very accurate, very smooth firing, and the recoil is almost nonexistant. Maintaining your sight picture takes no effort what-so-ever.

The only complaint I have is about the laser. The access panel the the batteries fell off after a few shots. So I put it back on and it continued falling off every few shots. After getting home and cleaning everything I brought up I think I was able to fix the access door by simply bending the plastic clip farther out so it get a better hold. I'll find out next weeekend I guess.

·
Garandaholic
9,519 Posts
Well I got out there and fired this ugly little bugger. I have to say that I'm impressed with how it performed. Very accurate, very smooth firing, and the recoil is almost nonexistant. Maintaining your sight picture takes no effort what-so-ever.

The only complaint I have is about the laser. The access panel the the batteries fell off after a few shots. So I put it back on and it continued falling off every few shots. After getting home and cleaning everything I brought up I think I was able to fix the access door by simply bending the plastic clip farther out so it get a better hold. I'll find out next weeekend I guess.
"ugly little bugger"
Yep, that's not a gun likely to be used in a movie is it?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When I was shooting last weekend I had two comments made about what I had brought along, each about a different weapon. First was, "I really like the grips on that, they look great".Second was, "what the he// is that?" Guess which one was about the Walther....

·
Registered
3,555 Posts
very interesting little gun there. I'm curius as to what type of front and rear sight it has. I've been very happy with my Ruger 22/45 and Ruger Bearcat but this wather is, as I said, interesting.
fred

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The sites are the fiber optic type. Rear is adjustable, front fixed. I've never shot through this type of site, but I like it. My eyes aren't 19yrs old anymore, not that they were any good then either.

Red front and green rears.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts