Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

M Opaliski
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/27/02 11:47:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Walther TPH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm looking for pricing trends if available for a pair of Walther TPH .22LR pistols. Both are around 95-98%, one is Blue, one Stainless. Both have boxes, 2 mags and paperwork, made in Germany. I see that one sold recently on GB for around $735, is that normal?

Thanks ...
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Support your RKBA ... Matthew
    NRA Life Member
    Talk Radio Junkie
    opaliski@hotmail.com
    TheFirearmsEnthusiast

Zigzag2
    (1/28/02 7:55:08 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Walther TPH
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hiya' "M"... I have been watching the pricing trends on the tph. They seem to have become more desirable, possibly to them being few and far between.
    Personally, I don't think the $700.00+ price reflects a reasonable counter sale. IMHO

Then I think a $500.00 Seecamp is rediculous

“I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” “To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

Edited by: Zigzag2 at: 1/28/02 8:48:52 am

AntiqueDr
    (1/28/02 9:15:13 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Walther TPH
    I would think $600 is more realistic for the TPH. I imagine my friends at Collectors Firearms were very pleased with the outcome of that auction. Their reserve was $625.

The Seecamp enjoyed an artificially inflated market with deleberate production backlogs. The introduction of the Kel-Tec and the NAA Guardian have changed that somewhat.