WARPIG

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/11/03 4:12:55 pm)
    Reply WARPIG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Warpig,
    I haven't talked to you in quite a while, hope you don't think I was avoiding you. So, how have you been and how was your winter out there so far, a bitch, huh!! Hopefully I'll get to stop by there if I can ever get my arss out of here and take a trip again. I'm curious to see the town that you live in.

One thing I like about those small mid and western towns, they usually have some real friendly bars in them. And some good varmit shooting too.

Talk to you soon.

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/11/03 4:56:31 pm)
    Re: WARPIG
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Say Bullelk, I thought about stopping by old Piggy's place this fall, that should increase the population on the Volin sign and warrant expansion for a new bond proposal for side walks and traffic light. Piggy does "Conchita" still work at the local watering hole or did she start back to the Pumphouse?
    cointoss2

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/11/03 8:09:44 pm)
    Hey there bullelk.

Winter is about over here. Ya we got a bar. Ain't much around here to shoot at though. Have to go west for that.

You guys don't want to see the beast that works at the local watering hole.

Biggest news around here is we just bought street signs to put up on all the corners. We never even thought about getting a population sign

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/11/03 8:21:54 pm)
    Reply Re: WARPIG
    I have an old population sign here that says "Population 22" on it. Do you want it for your town? or is that too many??

Why don't they hire one of them gals from Hooters for the bar?

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (3/11/03 8:32:17 pm)
    I would hang the sign up.

I think she would leave after she worked a few night and saw what kind of tips she made.

Get yer butt in chat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.