Warpig883 AAA++++

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 8, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

shooter45 us
    *TFF Chief Of Staff*
    (7/16/02 11:40:54 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Warpig883 AAA++++
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Great guy to do business with. Very smooth transaction, fast payment, etc. It just don't get no better than that.
    If you ever get a chance to deal with warpig you won't be sorry.
    Thanks, Jason.

Shooter45

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (7/17/02 5:06:28 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Warpig883 AAA++++
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It seems like every time I deal with the any of the folks at TFF they make me feel guilty by throwing in something for free. Sam refuses to let me pay the shipping we agreed that I pay!

I got a new toy that I am thrilled to death with. Thanks for the SUPER SUPER deal Sam
    "I'M NOT GOING TO HAVE SOME REPORTERS PAWING THROUGH OUR PAPERS. WE ARE THE PRESIDENT." - Hillary Clinton commenting on the release of subpoenaed documents

BlackGun
    *TFF Staff*
    (8/27/02 3:39:48 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Warpig883 AAA++++
    Yeah!, Yeah! Yeah! We all know the good about Piggy. but on the dark side I just know don't bother to try and talk Piggy out of one of his John Moses Browning. His Buttocks tightens up for a month and he can't breath. It's like trying to squeeze a Basketball through a soda straw
    I suffer from occasional loss of mental stability, and become very violent with only slight provocation. The Veterans Administration has determined that both mental and physical harassment of my person may be hazardous to your health and well being. So stay away from my Donuts!!

BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 8/27/02 5:58:08 pm

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (8/27/02 10:24:20 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del

Re: Warpig883 AAA++++
    Hey Steve if you still need some practice getting that ball through the straw.......

never mind, it is a family forum ya know