warpig883's turn to buy ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Grunt
    (11/25/01 2:45:57 pm)
    | Edit | Del All warpig883's turn to buy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I heard warpig883 was buying so thought I would drop in for a few rounds. This looks like a good site, I'll have to go do some exploring in the back pages. I'll get the second round.

LIKTOSHOOT
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (11/25/01 3:15:06 pm)
    | Edit | Del Re: warpig883's turn to buy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FREE?????
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/25/01 3:24:22 pm)
    Grunt ya gonna go 2 rounds wit da pig? Dis I wanna see!

Different name
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/25/01 3:24:32 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: warpig883's turn to buy
    WHOS's ZAT? Gruntin aroun?
    How longsitabin since ya wuz at "AA"?
    Never you mind, we offer AAA
    service even ifn yer a walkin
    home from tha PUMP HOUSE.
    TAC401 duztha dispatchin....
    best I remember????
    Charlie D aka Different name

Wanna voluntier fer "Bowncer"?
    If ya don't take life too seriously,
    you will always get out alive.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (11/25/01 4:17:30 pm)
    Does a warpig Grunt 883 times or does a Grunt come from a warpig 883 times....Ahhh never mind... I've confused myself again.

WELCOME aboard !!!!!!!!

Confused? Don't be so sure.

AGunguy
    (11/25/01 4:30:53 pm)
    As soon as ah 'HIC' gets ma chin out of this spittoon...I'll be right with you guys...

Gunguy

warpig883
    (11/25/01 7:30:05 pm)
    Sure I am buying I don't care. You guys remember to keep yer hands off Maria,Chonchita and Buffy. Anyone gets to drunk to get home they can sleep in Blackguns bed. It needs some weight in it to hold it down anyway, it has been "crawling" with bedbugs and other such critters.

Welcome Grunt, this is one heck of a first post. Do we know you from somewhere?
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

Edited by: warpig883 at: 11/25/01 7:31:15 pm

Tac401
    Administrator
    (11/25/01 8:30:31 pm)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Welcome Aboard GRUNT!

Happy you are here!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

Edited by: Tac401 at: 11/25/01 8:36:37 pm

berto64
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/26/01 2:57:16 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Hiya Grunt! Say, you look kinda familiar. Have we met before? O yea, on the Viet Vet's Board. Welcome to TFF.
    Got here just in time, Piggies buying, belly up an' get to know everyone.

berto

Endeaver to Persevere

BlackGun
    (11/26/01 2:36:56 pm)
    Hi Ya, Grunt, Yep, Piggy can buy the first round, I'll catch the second,. Somebody tell Gungun to bring my flee powder back, If Conchitta won't no longer sleep with me, them bugs must really be gettin bad.

"Oh! Big Mamma! What's that?"

"It's Ok, Baby, it's big mamma's flash light"

rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Grunt
    (11/26/01 5:32:03 pm)
    Thanks guys..for the warm welcome...There are lots of Grunts registered to other boards that aren't me. I do frquent Hunt America...usually the military section and The Hunters Life...a family oriented Hunting Forum...where we are fighting to keep the posts clean and civil as we have kids from ages 12 up interested in hunting. Don't take me as holier than thou as I know most the words, just don't use them in places they are not welcome , or appropriate.

I added this forum to my favorites list and hope to be joining in as a regular as soon as the FNG title wears out

AGunguy
    (11/26/01 6:26:14 pm)
    Grunt, glad to have you aboard and look forward to your post.

Our language is always freaken polite and civil...well, most of the time. However, there are no word police or politically correct crowd around here. We are a good group of gun enthusiast who dealy love our flag of the USA and for all that it stands for. Lot of us are exmilitary and some are just doughnut eaters...if you get my meaning, oink oink. But they are all a damn fine company of men and women. I would be proud to serve with any of them...snif snif...think I've got a tear in my eye...been pealing onions.

Gunguy

TallTLynn
    (11/26/01 6:26:53 pm)
    Hey Grunt - ifn any of the guys give you problems - refer them to me - I'm looking to get into trouble (as always).

Don't care if you are FNG or not - you are more than welcome here and we hope to hear more from you.

Good hunting!

warpig883
    (11/26/01 6:29:29 pm)
    Gunguy ya musta dropped one of yer onions over here, yer speach about got me teary eyed. I agree with all you said good job.

TLynn if yer looking to get into trouble I can help
    Why look'st thou so? With my cross bow I shot the Albatross.

BGH228
    V.I.P. Member
    (11/27/01 6:46:08 am)
    | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    hey since its warpig883's turn to buy ill take a shot of green label (leave the bottle) chased with bud light..

Hunters Hideout - AIM - Email/MSN IM - QZMP

Vietnam Memories - The Firearms Forum

shooter22
    (11/27/01 4:58:08 pm)
    Welcome Grunt! Remember, You are only a FNG for the first post, anything after that, you are family.

LIKTOSHOOT
    (11/27/01 6:23:15 pm)
    I guess the kissin gonna start soon, I`m gonna go take a grunt........
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

BlackGun
    (11/27/01 6:32:59 pm)
    OH! Grunt, That's LTS, the resident do gooder, he's OK as long as he takes his med's. If he gets to yackin to much, chunk him a donut, that should calm him down for a minute or two!
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

warpig883
    (11/27/01 10:26:53 pm)
    When ya chunk that donut ya better do it when Blackgun ain't watching. There's not too many donuts get by him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.