Was that crunch a mouse dropping?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, May 7, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I just got back from Chick Fil A in Owasso... I was standing there in line to place my order and ZIP...goes a mouse across the floor! The guy in front of me noticed it as did a woman that went bonkers. The mouse went behind the pot of a fake plant in the lobby. We told the manager and he came out to the lobby to look. I went over and giggled the fake plant and out darts the mouse... which ran under the trim work at the front counter. :rolleyes:

What do you think the managers solution was? He and an employee came out with dust pans thinking they would sweep the mouse up in those dust pans!!!! :D:D:D:D
    I had a real good laugh watching that.... ;)

Needless to say i was picking thru my breakfast burrito real carefully as i was eating it. I THINK the crunchies were from the chicken breading but i cannot be for sure? :eek::rolleyes:
    I think...i might NOT eat there for a while...??
    Cr*p, i had the cell phone...i should have taken pics!!!! :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  2. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

No glocknut I think you just ordered the NEW mouse dropping breakfast burrito HA HA HA!!! good thing the health department didn't see that mouse ;)

Reminds me of the little gray mouse we found at the welding shop. I put it in Brandon's welding hood :p

What color was the mouse?

3. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

It was Grey in color.... and i think he was well fed because he was not as fast as he could have been. Mice that are skinny can be utterly quick to the point where you wonder if you actually saw what you think you saw. On the other hand...mice that hang out around a corn or grain ben site are so fat and lazy that when you uncover them they just sit there and look up at you! :rolleyes:

My big problem with mice is that they leave droppings everywhere they go AND they go dang near everywhere!

mike
    gn

4. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

I once had a mouse I couldn't catch. I think the cat bought it in and I chased the little feller round the kitchen with a broom but he was just too quick. I got him behind the fridge with a .38spl. I guess the hole may still be there today.

Made less mess than I expected, though that wasn't something I considered at the time. Now if you had your sidearm handy mike..who knows.

Reminds me of shooting a cardboard dog on a course one time. The instructor said it was the first time anyone had done a Mozambique on a dog! (Three shots).

Yes, shoot the dog, not just the BGs (he may attack you and even have rabies, the dog not the BG).

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2009
  5. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

It's amazing how those suckers can squeeze into tiny little cracks too!

6. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

And now we know why the brittish are not allowed to play with guns.... :D:D:D:D

1/4" from what i heard...and thats a full grown one. No telling what a juvenile could squeeze through?

mike
    gn

7. As Benjamin Franklin once said, "The cat in gloves catches no mice." :D;)

8. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    What's the big deal ... :rolleyes:

All fast food joints have....

Ketsup & Mousturd ...
    .....:D

9. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Well now... it depends on what the gloves are made of and how soft they are....

Don't ask me what the heck i meant by that because i'm starting to wonder myself... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn

10. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

AL... you're something else!!!! :D:D:D:D;)

mike
    gn

11. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

LOL, a .38?!?!?! I've used a BB gun, but never a bullet. Ouch! :D

12. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

free meat is free meat mouse or monkey it all taste ok with the right sauce on it !!!!!!!

13. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

YOU are even nastier than AL Mount! And that's sayin something... LOL :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn

14. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

UPDATE!!!

Talk about response time... I just opened my email and looked and saw there was an email 29 minutes ago that was from the restaurant itself, not corporate Chick Fil A, appologizing for the mouse and explaining that they were hiring professional exterminators. :eek::D:D:D:D
    They blamed it on the construction across the street which is a possible source. But i mean dang, that quick of a response considering it went thru corporate first. They must have called up and chewed some butt?? :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn

15. kutaho

kutaho New Member

Peoples Republic of the Pacific Northwest
    They didn't want you to call the health dep. or give you much time to get it out there in computer land....No offer of a free lunch?