The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While shopping, two nuns happen to pass by the beer cooler. One nun said to the other, “Wouldn’t a nice cool beer or two taste wonderful on a hot summer evening.”

The second nun answered, “Indeed it would Sister, but I would not feel comfortable buying beer as I am certain it would cause a scene at the checkout stand.”

“I can handle that without a problem” the other nun replied as she picked up a six-pack and headed for the check-out.

The cashier had a surprised look on his face when the two nuns arrived with a six-pack of beer. “We use beer for washing our hair” the nun said. “Back at the nunnery we call it Catholic shampoo.”

Without blinking an eye, the cashier reached under the counter, pulled out a package of pretzel sticks and placed them in the bag with the beer. He then looked the nun straight in the eye, smiled and said, “the curlers are on the house.”

·
Registered
294 Posts
A group of nuns decided to attend a baseball game. They were seated directly behind three guys who noticed them and decided to have a little fun at the nuns expense. In a loud voice the first man said,"
"I think I am going to move to Texas. I heard that there are only 10 nuns in Texas."
The second guy then said in a loud voice.
"I am thinking of moving to Oklahoma, I hear that there are only 5 nuns in Oklahoma."
The third guy then said,
"Me I am moving to Idaho, There are only two nuns in the whole state."
At which point the Mother Superior leaned forward and spoke so that all three men could hear her. "Why don't the three of you just go to hell... There are no nuns at all in hell."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts