Wash your hands!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GMFWoodchuck, Apr 29, 2009.

1. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Who would have figured that Obozo was going to ask for 1.5 BILLION dollars to fight this so called swine flu? At least wait till more people than what I have digits on my limbs to die for that kind of money. Umpteen thousands of people die each year from the regular flu and no one could care care less. But god forbid you die from a pig disease instead. The stupidity.:mad:

2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

More will die, many many more. This is going to get bad. Even if they "contain" it now, it will come back with a vengeance this fall or next. :mad:

This is NOT a naturally occurring virus. It's been cooked up. :mad:

3. Islandboy

Islandboy New Member

The Muslim in Obammayamamma is horrified at the thought of Swine flu.
    To him it's a weapon of mass corruption.

4. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

The swine flu has been around forever. It's only been noticed recently in humans. Pigs get it all the time, hence the term Swine Flu. I have the idea that all of these "new" diseases aren't new at all and that we just never really knew the difference between them and the regular flu.

Obamamama is muslim, maybe that's why he's afraid.....

5. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

You lay with pigs ya get the flu.:D:D:D:D:D

6. topper

topper New Member

this 'swine' flu sure did happen quick. just like the 'bird' flu did last year or year before. they all come on so quick. i think the drug companies got stuck with a lot of unused vaccine and now it's about to expire so they gotta get rid of it. cooking up a epidemic seems like a good way to do so. i'm like most others in that a mask is useless unless surgical gloves and a face shield and spray disinfectant are used constantly. even brushing up against a surface with the germ on it can contaminate clothing. maybe stay a home and seal yourself off from the world. not likely. it will pass it's course and the sky will be all clear again as soon as enough vaccine is sold to make a profit.

Keep both barrels loaded!

7. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

You see this is what happens when you let the economy go to the toilet. It's the fault of all the greedy people and the democrates. I'll prove my point. This virus started off in Mexico where pigs range out of control. We all know that pig populations need to be kept in check. When you dont have bullets you can't shoot the wild pigs and their numbers go way up. Nature tries to take control and kill off some of the numbers itself. So the virus is born.

The problems are two fold. Shortage of ammo, we all know about this. And democrates laying with pigs. That is how the virus jumped to people.

Anyway it's the democrates fault.

Glad i could clear this up for ya.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D