The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figured I'd put up an intro thread. My name's J.T. from Adams Co. and I like shooting guns. I have a soft spot in my heart for old guns or odd guns. I'm up to 9 guns and my girl has like 50-ish that she'll let me borrow. She even gave me a H&R break barrel 12 ga. with a stock that her daddy had on his H&R 12. Best gf ever for real. One of my favorite guns is a 1904 Springfield .22lr that I keep as a trunk/survival gun. will take any ammo I put in it. This post probably should have been my first post but you know, w/e and stuff. I like country music, bluegrass, classic rock'n roll, some grunge/alt 90s, classical and some electronic. I really like this forum and hope to be a good contributor. Shout out to Shrek73 for his work in identifying old revolvers; your posts are gold to those who understand the struggle. So far you guys have been awesome. For real, this forum is the absolute best.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When we went for the eclipse we stayed in Knoxville but went to Lenoir City down by one of Telico's rec areas. My stepdad used to live in TN and he confirmed what I noticed, and that is TN people have that southern friendliness to them. It was pretty awesome. I absolutely loved my time there as short as it was.The Smoky Mountains were pretty awesome too.

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
caddo lake 2.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.