We don't need no steenkin' Attorney General

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Apr 22, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Speaks for itself.

http://www.wisn.com/news/19245377/detail.html

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Might as well, the courts said they can't do this to gangbangers. It would be nice if we coud handcuff the gangbangers to some of these judges. The working stiff with a family and a mortgage is the only one who is fair game and he has real property that can be seized to help refill city coffers that have been emptied to buy the votes of the fellons who vote early and often.

3. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Somebody ought to nominate this guy for a cabinet post in the current administration.:rolleyes::mad:

Sounds like he'd fit right in.

4. alhefner

alhefner New Member

Sounds like ripe grounds for several multi-million dollar law suits to me. Without indication that a crime is either in progress or has been committed, the police chief places himself squarely in the crosshairs of any competent civil rights attorney.

5. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I think my signature says a lot regarding this issue. ;) I do not live in an open-carry state however. If so, I believe intelligence would dictate that open carry deters violence. A LEO without this spark of truth should have his title and badge revoked. Common sense permeates through states that understand that common citizens are not a threat to society as a whole. Criminals WILL NOT openly carry, as their gun is likely illegal and their records would likely indicate that they cannot legally own a firearm. Let's do like this Police Chief and continue propagating falsehoods in an effort to garner the majority ignorant support. :rolleyes: