It was a nasty rainy day yesterday so I went to my Mom's and worked in the woodshop for a while. I cut some boards to mount my presses on and got them all reasy to go. When I got back home I clamped my press to the table and got my resizing die set up. I was like a kid at Christmas!! I cleaned ten cases by hand, don't have a tumbler yet, inspected them and lubed them then I ran them through the resizing die. I trimmed the cases and cleaned the primer pockets. Hopefully I'll have time later today to prime the cases and finish the process. I'm sure it will all go well becuse of all the info I have read here but if not be ready to answer some questions. Hey, thanks for the primers!!