Well obama's at it again.

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by RunningOnMT, Apr 2, 2009.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

So now the clown in chief is off redistributing the wealth again, committed us to billions in loans and "contributions" to the IMF. Now correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we in debt for loans to China? What moron loans money when they owe a debt to others?

Meanwhile I purchased more of my little cigars at the store today the price of ten packs has now increased $11.00 over 2 !/2 months ago. I'd like to grab each one responsible by the hair, yank them to their knees and kick them in the teeth until they get the idea that they have no right to tax one commodity at a rate higher than any other simply because they don't like what that commodity is. These people clearly do not know their limitations. Tomorrow I'm doing some research and finding out exactly what legislation imposed this BS tax and who voted for it. If it was any of my congressmen they are gonna get an earful and it wont be pretty.

These people from Obama on down are all freakin criminals and deserve to be dealt with in the harshest terms possible.

2. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

I wondered how he thought he had the authority to make promises to contribute ANYTHING. This stupid *(!#@^)$&_@^ is making decisions with total disregard to the legislative process. It's sickening that our Constitution has gone out the window. :mad:

3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Clown chief is living in some fantasy world, clearly.

4. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Clown chief... that's funny... I've been inspired... :D

Meet Nemobama. The object of this fun-filled political flick is to lose Nemobama after 4 years. This film is intended to teach children how 'change' isn't always 'good change'. :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 3, 2009
  5. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I am beginning to doubt that hussein obama is the antichrist afterall....
    Perhaps he is the devils version of John the Baptist? He is here to royally muck things up so that when the real anti christ appears on the scene he will portray himself as the answer to this Bozo Obama...??

mike
    gn

6. 94z07

94z07 New Member

During the campaign BHO did say that he wanted to provide "Opportunities to the children of Kenya". The American Idol President is doing what he told the pop-culture voters that he would do. These leftists wallow in ignorance and illogic with the same zeal and pride as a dog in a fetid carcass.

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

That's exactly what I think it is. Barry is setting it up for the next guy.

8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Running, check here:

http://www.ttb.gov/main_pages/schip-summary.shtml

It was the SCHIP bill and they hit my roll-your-own harder than they hit your little cigars. Look at the chart and see if your supplier is gouging. I've had reports of that, where some stores have raised the price of a 6 ounce can by the tax increase on a pound. One store was caught a couple of days ago applying the roll-your-own tax increase to pipe tobacco.

Pops

9. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

You may be right glocknut:eek::eek: but, he may just be trying to trick us into thinking he is completely stupid:rolleyes::rolleyes: to throw us off the scent:eek::eek::eek:

10. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

Saw picture of Nobama, looked like Joker, in Time mag.