The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the reasons I had trouble with the Proof of the Flood thread was with the dinosaur evidence within the same strata of limestone formations that were made following the flood. How could these dinosaurs which lived millions of years ago been part of that?

I came across this on utube and watched it. Interesting.

Reactions: flboots and drymag

·
Registered
558 Posts
"One of the reasons I had trouble with the Proof of the Flood thread was with the dinosaur evidence within the same strata of limestone formations that were made following the flood. How could these dinosaurs which lived millions of years ago been part of that?"
Maybe they held their breath?

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
One of the reasons I had trouble with the Proof of the Flood thread was with the dinosaur evidence within the same strata of limestone formations that were made following the flood. How could these dinosaurs which lived millions of years ago been part of that?

I came across this on utube and watched it. Interesting.

You are being deceived by the secular timescale which is a false timeline

Trust the Bible.

What you see in the fossils are rapid burial and death. Fossils don’t form without rapid burial. The fossils are Found only in sedimentary rocks which arw made underwater.

You cannot reconcile secular, evolutionary, geologic theories with the Bible

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Most of this lecture comes directly from Kent Hovind talks. Especially all of the jokes.

As the video states, it is your worldview of an evolutionary timescale that is confusing you. Dinosaurs are not from millions of years ago. They were created on the 6th day just before God created man.

The sedimentary rocks were deposited rapidly. I have already presented overwhelming evidence of that starting with the 5 minute video by Andrew Snelling showing multiple sediment layers were deposited on multiple continents at the same time.

You are in short, "brainwashed" by secular evolutionary theories that in reality, never occurred.

The entire Bible is literally true. Genesis is history as the video series rightly proclaims.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Yes, I believe there were dinosaurs on the ark. There certainly were Dino’s when Job lived and I believe that his time was post flood.
Absolutely. God Himself describes two dinosaurs to Job that he understood as true. Yes, man walked with dinosaurs after the flood as recorded in two chapters of Job.(40 & 41)

In fact, in chapter 41, the dinosaur described fits T Rex with a fire breathing twist. The description is enough but God actually calls it by name.

Tyrannosaurus Rex literally means King of the terrible lizards. Man is fascinated by this frightful creature.

This is how God foreshadows his name:

Job 41: He beholdeth all high things:
he is a king over all the children of pride.

T Rex is worshipped by the secular children of pride who named it a king (Rex).

Yes, man lived with dinosaurs.

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
There are also other dating issues. Carbon dating is a fallacy and is also political. You want a grant, it has to be carbon dated. How do you date something that isn't carbon? Doesn't matter. No date, no bucks. Here's your date...poof.... Oxidation carbon dating is the much better dating method. However it uses carbon dating principles, etc. More circular reasoning. Examine the chart of the nuclides and decay principles and the whole dating things goes awry. The materials around the original carbon (bones) will be displaced by different elements and radiation plays with their development. Different elements have different atomic numbers, etc. This is another reason all the scientific groups disagree with one another. Simple answer is they are all wrong.
If you don't trust Genesis, how can you trust the rest of the Bible. If Genesis is wrong, what about John 1, Hebrew, etc, etc, etc.
The best logic is if you are sold on the majority of the Bible, then simply trust that the rest must be correct and you will have to die to get the final jeopardy answer. Don't waste Bble time with falsehood chasings. It's the bait Satan uses to keep us away from God. That alone is another left handed proof that God exists.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
There are also other dating issues. Carbon dating is a fallacy and is also political. You want a grant, it has to be carbon dated. How do you date something that isn't carbon? Doesn't matter. No date, no bucks. Here's your date...poof.... Oxidation carbon dating is the much better dating method. However it uses carbon dating principles, etc. More circular reasoning. Examine the chart of the nuclides and decay principles and the whole dating things goes awry. The materials around the original carbon (bones) will be displaced by different elements and radiation plays with their development. Different elements have different atomic numbers, etc. This is another reason all the scientific groups disagree with one another. Simple answer is they are all wrong.
If you don't trust Genesis, how can you trust the rest of the Bible. If Genesis is wrong, what about John 1, Hebrew, etc, etc, etc.
The best logic is if you are sold on the majority of the Bible, then simply trust that the rest must be correct and you will have to die to get the final jeopardy answer. Don't waste Bble time with falsehood chasings. It's the bait Satan uses to keep us away from God. That alone is another left handed proof that God exists.
Yes, it is a matter of faith. Jesus said so indirectly in John chapter 17.

John 17:6 I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word. 7 Now they have known that all things whatsoever thou hast given me are of thee. 8 For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me. 9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and I am glorified in them.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. 17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. 18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

For those that belong to Jesus, they have received His word. I was not saved until the day I recieved His word without doubt. I still have much I don't understand yet, but I believe it is all true, Literally true. That includes and is especially true with all that is written in Genesis. Jesus taught it was true and that should be enough.

·
Registered
416 Posts
The "Ark Encounter" in Williamstown, Kentucky does have a pair of dinosaurs on board.
It's also run by morons who believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.

Reactions: Empty_Holster

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
It's also run by morons who believe the Earth is only 6,000 years old.
Well, shucks, you just called Jesus a moron.

You called me a moron as well as many others.

If you have verifiable information why Jesus is wrong about His Creation, I would like to hear it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Where do these morons come up with the crap that the Earth is only 6,000 years old? They must of been dropped on their heads where they were born, then kicked under the birthing table.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only reason I posted that video was because of all the cave drawings, temple carvings and the bringing to light of the description and mention of dragons in Scripture. It's like a missing piece of the puzzle that was found and added to what we are learning. Does that knowledge help me any in my walk? Probably not thought I'm glad you brought it up with the flood thread and added to what we all might know. It is reassuring to know that those nasty critters were still around but fading fast. It still leaves huge questions and gaps in knowledge but you could waste a lifetime chasing them if they distract you away from God's Plan for Man's Salvation.

·
Registered
5,874 Posts
Where do these morons come up with the crap that the Earth is only 6,000 years old? They must of been dropped on their heads where they were born, then kicked under the birthing table.
You have been on this forum since 2008 and you still don't understand TFF rules?

Nope, I was not dropped on my head as a baby. I actually have a degree in Biology, earned the Biology Dept Award for my 4 years of School, graduated with a minor in Math and Chemistry and completed subsequently my Medical Degree and a Residency in Internal Medicine. I understand quite well all of the alleged scientific facts of evolution. Unfortunately, it is all speculation with evolution NEVER observed. That is specifically, Macro-evolution. Micro-evolution, so called, is well documented but we have never seen or found a single shred of evidence that animals of one kind can become an animal of another kind even with essentially unlimited time.

That has ushered in the modern evolution theories such as Stephen Jay Gould's Punctuated Equilibrium. This was out of the failure of finding the evidence in the geologic fossil record predicted by Darwin. Gould so stated many times.

So, I am not a moron and if you wish to actually discuss this intelligently, so be it. If you are simply trying to shut down this thread, so be it as well, but usually TFF takes a very still penalty approach to those who insult other TFF members.

Reactions: One Shot

·
Registered
416 Posts
Well, shucks, you just called Jesus a moron.

You called me a moron as well as many others.

If you have verifiable information why Jesus is wrong about His Creation, I would like to hear it.
Show me scientific proof that the Earth is only 6,000 years old. The Bible is NOT a science book.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts