The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some 40 odd years ago,I met up with an Aussie ( bit of an inventor type) who showed me a 10 chamber circular 9mm primer firer he had made due to the fact that he was working through some 1/2 million faulty 9mm rds in order to salvage the bullets & be able to scrap the cases minus live primers to a scrap dealer. On loading the primed cases, he lowered a hinged top unit over the bases then struck the plate with a plastic hammer,this fired off all 10 cases in one go.Have never seen anything like it since,so has anyone else ever come accross a devise like it anywhere.Also he had a 303 bullet which when he inserted it into the chamber shone a bright beam of light through the barrel onto the target so that he could look through the normal or scope sights to check if everything was correct.I could find some very good uses for these items if anyone in Australia , or anywhere else for that matter who has any knowledge of any items like or similar to the above,please let us know,as I have a similar problem to item one above,and am in need of a method of decapping or firing off thousands of Berdan primed badly stained 9mm cases for safe scrapping.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts