The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,935 Posts
Socks and underwear of course, also a couple of gift cards. Lots of reading material, and also a Turkey Fryer. Not that i'm going to use it for cooking, but i will use it for boiling Sap this spring. Last year i kind of messed up the kitchen boiling it. Kind of had it raining sweet water in the house. So this year i'll be able to do the majority of the boiling outside.

·
Premium Member
7,786 Posts
What Sharpes said.

I also got a 6 pack,
8E330371-3A19-43CF-BBDB-7AB621D5ADE0.jpeg

and a starter Inline Fabrication plate set and a real Leadsled.
Also a calendar and a coffee cup.
I too must have been a good boy. Merry Christmas all.

·
TFF Chaplain
19,724 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,593 Posts
An ammo cabinet from Cabela's. I have been wanting one for over a year. My son got me an inch-pound torque screwdriver and a trigger pull gauge. An Indian blanket and a real nice comforter set from Cabela's.A Carhart flannel shirt and a Duluth trading jacket.

·
Premium Member
3,858 Posts
The starter went out on my truck, Dec 22. had to have it replaced. $490.00 parts and labor. So, I guess, I got a new starter.
Timing is everything!!! Isn't it amazing how much simple things costs today. A $29 dollar starter for only $490???????/

·
Premium Member
3,858 Posts
Well, the daughter had to work and just got home. So, next is finish cooking the big meal; eat and clean the kitchen; THEN attack the pile of gifts under the tree.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts