What happend to TallTLynn

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:02:29 am)
    What happend to TallTLynn
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    TTL Where did you go ?????

http:/www.ysacre.com

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 2:35:19 am)
    Re: What happend to TallTLynn
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    She's still around, just takin a break for a while. She has been very busy as of late.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 8:36:28 am)
    Reply Re: What happend to TallTLynn
    Hmmm...Could be...

A.) She's mad cuz my bolt rifles will outshoot hers...or

B.) She's kinda shy with all these new people's who been showin' up...or

C.) She mite jest be havin' jest a little puter trouble...

I vote (A) myself...

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:08:21 am)
    SmokinGun your not only the self proclamed "best looking" but you are the most modest gentalman on TFF

http:/www.ysacre.com

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 11:14:48 am)
    Maybe you could type in your username one more time.....LOL

We know you can`t shoot either......

TallTLynn
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (3/1/03 11:20:33 am)
    Actually I'm in the process of trying to get my computer fixed so I can see the screen without a bunch of lines. Hopefully (since it wasn't the monitor - but what a great way to upgrade) the video card that arrived yesterday will do the trick.

March 11th is the target date to tear the kitchen apart (floor to ceiling) so all stuff must be removed from there. Trying to figure out how to move a very heavy piece of furniture in the living room so that a solid oak desk may be moved from the dining room to my room since a break front will be installed in the dining room and the oak desk is not needed there now.

Packing as much stuff as I can so when the room addition starts in May (god willing and the creek don't rise) I won't have as much stuff to worry about when they tear out the wall (though I'm not looking forward to sleeping on the couch for 3-5 weeks but oh well).

Refinishing rifles and wondering why the heck I went out and bought 3 more. On the other hand just sold 2 and gave away an AK so that means I'm still at about the same amount of rifles. Debating on whether to put up for sale a few more as the cash would be nice but it's not something I need to have.

Now as for me being possibly jealous that you SmokinGuns have more bolt action rifles or shoot better - I don't think so. Jealousy would mean being envious and while there are quite a few rifles out there I don't have and would love to own - it's not that important if I don't own one either.

Well back to work - and see you all somewhere down the road.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 11:53:09 am)
    ...ysacres...Don't forget the best smellin' too... ...Yoo Hoo LTS!...don't forget when the weather breaks, we's gunna have another on-line shootin' match(i hope anyway) this time ya gotta join in too...Till then I still hold the "Deadeye" trophy...(now some of ya need to understand "Deadeye Trophy" is really for the shooter with a Dead Eye)...but I'm hopin to pass it on to someone else this year!...

Hey "T" relax...I was just teasin' with ya!... ...

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 12:39:52 pm)
    Sothern shows up.....TTL nowhere in site.... coincidence?

Stir Stir..........

SouthernMoss
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 12:59:05 pm)
    Now IB, stop that!!

Edited by: SouthernMoss at: 3/1/03 1:01:34 pm

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 1:19:57 pm)
    Heheheh........

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/1/03 2:14:54 pm)
    TallT,

Glad to se you're getting your putor fixed. Now that I'm back and around, I missed seeing your name here.
    BTW, I tried to get over that other place and couldn't get on . Tell you more about it later. CIAO. :8

Another thing, I can come out there and bring your guns back here to store for you. For Free too. Such a deal???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.