The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are none to fit a square butt "N" frame to be found anywhere, not even on the Lyman "mothership" website.
What happened?

·
Registered
17,382 Posts
Maybe they've just been discontinued. The Presentation grip was the first of the Pachmyers, and was a fairly large grip. I've got Pachmyers on several of my guns, but none of them are the Presentation. I put a presentation on a Ruger Security Six back in the '80s, when they first came out. But that's the only set I've ever bought. Just about all my Pachmyers are Grippers. MUCH nicer grip.

Could be that I am not the only one that dislikes them, and they quit making them.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Maybe they've just been discontinued. The Presentation grip was the first of the Pachmyers, and was a fairly large grip. I've got Pachmyers on several of my guns, but none of them are the Presentation. I put a presentation on a Ruger Security Six back in the '80s, when they first came out. But that's the only set I've ever bought. Just about all my Pachmyers are Grippers. MUCH nicer grip.

Could be that I am not the only one that dislikes them, and they quit making them.
You're not the only one Alpo, they were ugly compared to wood. I thought they sucked.

·
Registered
25 Posts
FWIW: I had several Pachmyers that I had taken off of revolvers (when I replaced them with the original wooden grips). I listed them on eBay at a 'reasonable' price since they were used. They sold within a couple of weeks. Even a couple of Pachmyer 1911 grips were snapped up. I am talking about grips that were 10 to 15 years old.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts