What If He Is Telling The Truth

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Alaska444, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Alaska444

Alaska444 Well-Known Member

Broot, firefighter1635 and One Shot like this.
  2. Twicepop

Twicepop Well-Known Member

Nothing the government does anymore surprises me. They have lied about and manipulated the facts about almost everything. This guy might be lying about the whole ordeal, but I damn sure won't believe what the authorities story is going to be. They've lied about so much for so long, they have 0 credibility.

rawright54, drymag, Broot and 8 others like this.

3. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

Article also shows he had a domestic violence conviction a year ago.

4. Alaska444

Yes, he should never have had access as many others likewise should not but did. There is a conspiracy relation to many of these acts.

5. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

That's a possibility I suppose, letting a few loose cannons fall through the cracks (accepting the risk) just to help perpetuate an anti-gun fever. I wouldn't put anything past certain elements of our illustrious and totally trustworthy :rolleyes: government and it's agents.

Broot, Gun Geezer, BlackEagle and 5 others like this.
  6. davidspriggs

davidspriggs Member

I AM WITH YOU ON THAT ONE

7. PRR1957

PRR1957 Well-Known Member

I'm reminded of Fast and Furious and not referring to the street racing movies.

Skeeter2, Broot, Gun Geezer and 6 others like this.
  8. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member

I can't understand why this guy still had a gun. Domestic dispute over a year ago. My nephew had the police at his door the next day to take his guns after he was charged. The guy goes to the FBI saying ISIS is contacting him yet he still retains his guns. Something is way wrong here.

Broot, Gun Geezer, BlackEagle and 5 others like this.
  9. Millwright

Millwright Well-Known Member

So many improbles wrapped in an enigma ! My first read on this story produced more questions than answers in what appears to be a premeditated event . 1) Why travel form Alaska to FL - at considerable expense - to shoot random people ? 2) Is the destination significant ? 3) What's the significance of the perp's alleged "voices" ? 4) If we posit its possible to manipulate an individual's reality with psychological and chemical treatments would such conditioning prevail long enough or be certain enough ? 5) If we accept the #4 premise, who would be the possible actors in this play ? 6) What is their end goal ?

There's one aspect of modern life we almost always have nearby; a cell phone ! Could that be the - or one - of the tracking/supervising/re-inforcing methods ? While this event reads more like a Tom Clancy novel than reality, the daily reality for Americans is we have multiple governmental actors and agencies, not to mention some heavyweight civilian ones, seeking to contest the will its people expressed in the recent election cycle.

rawright54, Broot, Gun Geezer and 5 others like this.
  10. dbcooper

dbcooper Well-Known Member

I said this in another thread about this subject
    Ohomo wanted one last false flag before he left office

rawright54, Broot, Gun Geezer and 4 others like this.
  11. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't surprise me in the leist. The American government has in the past used LSD secretly on its own citizens. They have manipulated people into doing things they normally wouldn't do. They have ran overt operations to make legal gun owners look bad. They have ran arms through embasys in foreign lands that got Americans killed. And they have always gotten caught doing these deeds.

Do you really think 5, 15, 200, 3000 citizens lives matter to evil people that have an agenda to push? The American government could care less if your alive or dead, they'll use anyone, anytime, anywhere to further an agenda.

12. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

As in the late '70s Charles Bronson film "Telefon".

13. bsdunek

bsdunek Active Member

You may be right. It's always amazed me that every time gun control legislation is being discussed, there are several shootings. I'm pretty sure they're put up to it in some way.

PRR1957, Broot, Gun Geezer and 2 others like this.
  14. Alaska444

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    PRR1957, Broot and firefighter1635 like this.
  15. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

Broot and firefighter1635 like this.