what is my daewoo dr200 worth

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by Charles Butler, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Charles Butler

Charles Butler New Member

i have a daewoo dr200 with folding stock, optics ready and rails on the hand guard for a foregrip, flashlight etc. and im just wondering how much it might be worth, but also is it worth trading to a gun shop for an AR-15?

2. okeeemt

okeeemt New Member

perfect condtion should bring about 700. these are imported guns. and are not inported anymore. This gun was imported by kimber. If i were you i would make sure the gun you are looking at is solid ar 15. some of these guns have been shot out. personally i would hold on to the one you have because it's price is going to go up. Plus i am sure you will be having to pay money on top of the trade. Also what make is the ar. and does it shoot a 223 also? Look at the bore of the gun to make sure the rifling is still very good. plus if you don't mind i would like to see some pics of your rifle. seeing that i have never seen one up close. reed in okee

3. Charles Butler

Charles Butler New Member

ok i think i will hang onto my gun, i was just wondering a little more about it, and i will put some pics up as soon as i get the eotech sight i ordered for it.