The Firearms Forum banner
101 - 120 of 198 Posts

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
At the Masters one year they had both a .44 and .357 for us to play with shooting clumps of dirt or whatever about 100 yards away. The .357 was a hoot and more fun to shoot for me than the .44 But the .44 did speak with much more authority ;)

·
Registered
7 Posts
I live in California i dont know I'm even allowed to say G*. They say Nancy Pelosi has chip every man in Ca and if he even has an emotional response from gun talk a small shock will tase them right at the perineum. So i have to choose wisely. The gun i may want might not even exist any longer. I can't remember the name but I was looking at a gun warehouse one day and you know handguns were ranging from $300 to $800... one company had their handguns then start at about $2500 I got to thinking what the h** different did they do to where this gun cost that much? There shotguns were like $7000 it was ridiculous I mean they must have a amazing Craftsmanship...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I live in California i dont know I'm even allowed to say G*. They say Nancy Pelosi has chip every man in Ca and if he even has an emotional response from gun talk a small shock will tase them right at the perineum. So i have to choose wisely. The gun i may want might not even exist any longer. I can't remember the name but I was looking at a gun warehouse one day and you know handguns were ranging from $300 to $800... one company had their handguns then start at about $2500 I got to thinking what the h** different did they do to where this gun cost that much? There shotguns were like $7000 it was ridiculous I mean they must have a amazing Craftsmanship...
A Parkwest Arms custom rifle costs $8000-$12,000. Makes a $1200 Winchester 70 seem like a real bargain.

·
Registered
7 Posts
👀 maybe once in my life id like to either own just see what the process is that goes into what on the outside looks pretty steep... There are probably so many perks anything fails anything breaks replaced you can chips anything cracks replaced I mean if I give you a lifetime supply of bullets or ammo Not surprised at the craftsmanship is one of a kind

·
Administrator
14,306 Posts
:ROFLMAO::oops::oops::oops:
👀 maybe once in my life id like to either own just see what the process is that goes into what on the outside looks pretty steep... There are probably so many perks anything fails anything breaks replaced you can chips anything cracks replaced I mean if I give you a lifetime supply of bullets or ammo Not surprised at the craftsmanship is one of a kind
What the heck is this??:oops::oops:

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
🤷‍♂️
here's a start

Image result for 👀

What does Eyes emoji 👀 mean? The eyes emoji has many uses. It mostly serves to draw attention to something the user wants to highlight, especially in situations that involve drama and interpersonal tension. It can also be an emoji representation of shifty eyes or the action of side-eyeing.

Now this I can understand
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Mountain

·
Registered
152 Posts
I already have more guns than I know what to do with, but I've really had the desire to add a Walther PPK to the mix,

·
Premium Member
22,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #113 ·
Last year I was going to buy a CZ 457 bolt rifle in 22lr. I couldn't find one anywhere. This year when I get the cash I think I will just order one and wait until it comes in. I bought the Ruger Precision Rifle and it's pretty good. Everyone at the club is telling me the CZ is the best mid-cost competition rifle you can buy. I need to see if it can beat the Ruger.

·
14,891 Posts
🤷‍♂️
here's a start

Image result for 👀

What does Eyes emoji 👀 mean? The eyes emoji has many uses. It mostly serves to draw attention to something the user wants to highlight, especially in situations that involve drama and interpersonal tension. It can also be an emoji representation of shifty eyes or the action of side-eyeing.

Now this I can understand
View attachment 285895
THOSE ARE CALLED MOON EYES!

·
Premium Member
18,280 Posts
A “still in development stages” Ruger-built , Marlin Model “94” , straight stock (cowboy) lever action, .30-30 , with a 22” barrel , and cupped butt plate
That'll be a mite difficult to do. The Marlin '94 won't chamber the 30-30.

Reactions: Gudaki and joe45c
101 - 120 of 198 Posts