The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,746 Posts
White privilege? That's the right to work to support those who won't. Another demofascist concept.

Accede? Been familiar with the word for.....decades. But I read a LOT. In my prime reading days, about 40 years worth, a book or two a week was not unheard of.
I looked it up earlier and now I forgot already. Even if I learn the word, if I use it everyone will just say, what did you say?

·
Premium Member
11,154 Posts
I understand Alaska. I once used the word "anthropomorphism", without taking into consideration where I was. Got looked at like I had a horn sticking out of my forehead.

·
Premium Member
3,819 Posts
When accused of having White privilege, I just reply that it is only by the Grace of God. And they also have certain privileges by Gods design also.

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
My white privilege is that everything I buy for myself, I get to buy one for someone else too.
I also get to pay full price for everything.
I get to go to the back of the line.
I have to follow ALL the rules.
I have to pay taxes.
White privilege is great...if you're not white.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Now that's the same reasoning behind this "gender fluidity" movement. That kind of reasoning must be contagious. It's spreading from one group of people to another.
I feel that the main reason that people come up with such things as White Privilege and gender fluidity is that they just do not like themselves and want to blame their self-imposed misery on someone else.

Three genders, masculine, feminine, and neuter. Two sexes, male and female.

·
Registered
7,763 Posts
That's a way of screaming ignorance and weakness of mind. These people see everything in terms of race, back door orfices, confusions on their own genders, etc fed by massive collective ignorance and drugs. Their opinions, while evil at the core, is power in the voting block. Seattle, Portland, and other toilets are not flushed of these people's behaviors because they want it that way. Like all rats, as the weather turns, these feeble minds will go indoors or under their rocks to get out of the elements. They deserve pity, not support of their fleeting popular notions and sand built agendas. Numerous rat studies parralel their behaviors. It's another sign of the times and a large neon sign. Other than that, ever notice the cameras stay off all the street poop!!??!!

·
Garandaholic
9,378 Posts
I described how white privilege affects me.
What it IS, is a tool to keep non whites in reliance of someone.
In this case, the democrat party.
If you put out the built in excuse for failure, you get more failure.
A non-white starts any enterprise and fails? Well, there was no way they were going to succeed anyway, too much white privilege. So why try harder/again.
The most successful will tell you you can't go into anything with the idea you're going to fail. All non whites hear is that they're going to fail.
It's also a heck of a lot easier. It's human nature to look for an easier way. That's why we invent things. Separating cotton fiber from seeds sucks, so we invented the cotton gin, etc.
Working your backside off to succeed is HARD. It's a whole lot easier to just accept that the system is rigged and take the crumbs handed to you.
Slavery never ended in America. It just morphed into white's are keeping you down so take our handouts and do as we say.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I described how white privilege affects me.
What it IS, is a tool to keep non whites in reliance of someone.
In this case, the democrat party.
If you put out the built in excuse for failure, you get more failure.
A non-white starts any enterprise and fails? Well, there was no way they were going to succeed anyway, too much white privilege. So why try harder/again.
The most successful will tell you you can't go into anything with the idea you're going to fail. All non whites hear is that they're going to fail.
It's also a heck of a lot easier. It's human nature to look for an easier way. That's why we invent things. Picking cotton sucks, we invented the cotton gin, etc.
Working your backside off to succeed is HARD. It's a whole lot easier to just accept that the system is rigged and take the crumbs handed to you.
Slavery never ended in America. It just morphed into white's are keeping you down so take our handouts and do as we say.
The cotton gin just speeds up the process of removing seeds from cotton fiber. It does not pick the cotton. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
This one is easy.
White privilege means whites have the privilege of having to score much higher on their entrance exams than their minority counterparts to get into college.
They have the privilege of being passed over for jobs they are better qualified for because employers have quotas to fill.
they have the privilege of paying for assistance programs that they can never receive the benefits from.
They have the privilege of being the only ethnic group in the Country that you can legal discriminate against based on the color of their skin.

I feel truly blessed. :mad:

·
Registered
5,212 Posts
This one is easy.
White privilege means whites have the privilege of having to score much higher on their entrance exams than their minority counterparts to get into college.
They have the privilege of being passed over for jobs they are better qualified for because employers have quotas to fill.
they have the privilege of paying for assistance programs that they can never receive the benefits from.
They have the privilege of being the only ethnic group in the Country that you can legal discriminate against based on the color of their skin.

I feel truly blessed. :mad:
The White privilege that I experienced was to get laid off at my job at the railroad while most of the blacks got to stay even though they had less seniority. I wished my old foreman good luck with getting anything done in our department. Not many of the blacks ( putting in their time) working there could pour urine out of a boot if the directions were on the heel. That's an old saying, but in this case it fits perfectly.

·
GUNZILLA
5,955 Posts
As a "NON-WHITE" individual of the human species I guess I experienced "white privileged " benefits. Just kidding I really do not know or have cared for that term as I heard it all my life growing up. We all at one point may have had better privileges than others not so financially well off but as has been noted previously it is a crutch to blame others for their station in life, my father worked hard and diligently many times holding two jobs to support the family, working as a teacher and as a plumber. Through his hard work we had a roof over our heads, food to eat and clothes to wear.

I learned the term accede while in school as I was always accused of wanted to be like
''whites'' and still, now to this date get accused of wanting to be white from some family members that are scum, and from my own culture. I truly believe they are the most ignorant morons in the world. These are the types of people that would ridicule and bully and punish the hard working individuals that want to get ahead in life and expect rewards for mediocrity. My father taught me that to be successful there is no easy route to take, success comes from hard work and perseverance , and falling and stumbling is part of the process, but you just have to have the courage to get up and continue. His favorite phrase has always been "where there is a will, there is a way".

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
I have only one question to ask about the new Elite. In what country would they rather live? They can not go north, too many fair-skinned people, can not go south, too many dark-skinned people. They can not go east the people there will not put up with their high minded ideals. They can not go to the west (as in Asia/China) as they will not follow the rules.
The bottom line, in my opinion, is that the BLM, Antifa brats need to go back to their mother's basement, develop some Frontal lobe function and stop waiting for the next hand out. How many of these out of work, Brats can actually do anything? It is apparent they can not carry on a conversation, just look at the limited vocabulary, how many actually paid for their iPhone and or service for the phone?
The cry for free education is a farce, education is worth every dollar you paid for it. I wonder if free education students would accept any grade less than "A". I remember very clearly the time I brought my report card home to my father. After reviewing the grades ( I had a "B") he said "Did anyone get an "A". "Yes", I said. His answer still haunts me to this day, "then you did not work hard enough". End of conversation.

So far I have not found any country that can stand up to the demands of the "New Elites', and neither can they.

Larry

·
Premium Member
7,577 Posts
I've read a lot about this and it seems that white privilege is just the absence of discrimination that white people benefit from simply because we aren't black. it's based on the false (in my opinion) assumptions that all black people are discriminated against at some level and that white people are not ever discriminated against. It's also my observation that this whole concept comes from "woke" white people, not so much from blacks. (just an observation)

21 - 40 of 47 Posts