What is your favorite

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mustang7513
    (2/4/03 10:13:11 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What C&R wholesaler/retailer is your favorite
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    AIM is for now. Got my Yugo SKS from AIM yesterday. It is in excellent shape as advertized or even better. No cosmoline, already cleaned up for the most part. Not a nick or dent anywhere on the wood. No scratches on metal. This one is beautiful. This was one of their "excelent" grades for $129.95 including S&H. Well worth it, best deal I have found. I'm feeling good about this one. Will be two weekends before I can get out to shoot it as wil be at the coast this weekend.

Here are a couple of pics. This is just as it came out of the box, like 10 minutes out of the box.

Things of quality have no fear of time.

NEtracker
    (2/18/03 12:00:58 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Yugo SKS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Very nice piece, and good pics also.
    I need one of those to go with my M48.

mustang7513
    (2/18/03 9:36:03 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Yugo SKS
    No sense waiting until prices go up, send you order in tonight and you'll have it in a few days. You won't regret it.

Preun
    (2/20/03 6:52:04 pm)
    I have bought quite a few pistols and rifles from SOG and have had only one problem. I ordered a MAS-36 which was supposed to be good-very good. When it came in it had a bent front sight and was, to me, a little below good. When I contacted them and described the problem they offered to let me return it or take a $10.00 refund. Being the rifle it was and being able to straighten the sight I took the 10 bucks.

mustang7513
    (2/20/03 10:39:05 pm)
    Preun,

We all make mistakes. All long as they made it right with you, that's what counts.

Page 1 2