The Firearms Forum banner
81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Since I am retired I no longer have a desk. However I always carry a knife in a pocket and it changes every so often. Right now it is a Buck Canoe knife.

Jim

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 · (Edited)
I thought I had half a dozen knives on my desk, I just found the other three upon moving some papers around.
View attachment 200646
What's the one in the box nicely wrapped in plastic?
By the way if I had that receiver on one of my desks here and a cop came in here he would be salivating at the mouth: Possession of assault rifle receiver (I'm sure they'd call an M1/M1A that), unsecured firearm... it would turn to a list as long as my arm. You guys are so lucky over there. It started with the buyback scheme and look where we are now, can't even carry a knife. Cops on the news telling people if there is a home invasion (very common by xxxxx gangs) then it is best to just comply with the criminals, this after the lady whose house was invaded and had offered no resistance was stabbed several times. Let what's happened here be an eye opener, not that I think anyone on this forum needs their eyes opened.

·
Registered
519 Posts
No desk anymore. I’m a Buck fan and have carried a knife for so many years I’d feel naked with out one in my pocket. Currently have a Buck 303 in the pocket. I like the little Buck Lite but keep loosing them. Also have the big 110 Hunter and a 105 Pathfinder.

·
Registered
11,281 Posts
On my desk is an old Utica Cutlery Co. pocket knife, prettymuch only useful for opening mail and cleaning under my fingernails, that's why it lives on my desk instead of in my pocket.

In my pocket is a Case XX three blade stockman.

·
Premium Member
1,173 Posts
Although not on my desk, I was going through old boxes in the basement today and ran across this one I had forgotten about. It’s S&W but I don’t know if they ever made them or just sold licensing for it.
It nicely dressed out several deer however. Seems like I’ve had it 20+ years but I could be wrong.
Knife Blade Hunting knife Scabbard Utility knife

·
Premium Member
9,727 Posts
Here are just a few of the blades on or in my desk. A couple of them I carry with me.
These pretty much stay in the shop. I have MANY more that are used when I am hunting or working out side. The "Old Timer" The big one I use to open mail.
Firearm Gun Knife Blade Air gun
Knife Hunting knife Blade Dagger Utility knife
Knife Tool Everyday carry Metalworking hand tool Blade
Knife Dagger Blade Hunting knife Tool

Knife Dagger Blade Kitchen knife Tool

81 - 100 of 129 Posts