The Firearms Forum banner

81 - 100 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,212 Posts
Is this it? Mellow, easy listening, relaxing, very likeable.

Have you heard this one yet? Mannheim Steamroller has a whole album of Mason Williams.

Thank you my friend.
YES that is the one. Was sitting here working on a gun when I saw your post so I started it to see if it was the right one and HAD to listen to whole thing. I think this might just be the best version of Stairway to Heaven I have herd. And yes I have herd the other one many times.
Again thank you.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Anyway Stairway to Heaven is done i like.:)
Probably not if P-Diddy or Snoop Dogg did it though.

Moody Blues, Blue Oyster Cult, Any thing from the '40s to the '60s and some from the'70s. I have tons of MP3 Files on my laptop. Even a bunch of older C&W. I have made CD's for the Car (for road trips)
Gotta have more Cow Bell Jay?

·
Premium Member
7,897 Posts
I like Ozark Mountain Daredevils

Reactions: DCman and drymag

·
Registered
267 Posts
...For 2A-Jay, a man with good taste in music.....

Reactions: 2A-Jay

·
Registered
3,873 Posts

Did I mention I really like the Blues. If I lived in the area, this would be my church. Phil Keaggy is my favorite artist ever.

Reactions: 2A-Jay

·
Registered
267 Posts
Althougth a top Rock act for years now, this album was actually extremely bluesy, as this track shows....

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Althougth a top Rock act for years now, this album was actually extremely bluesy, as this track shows....

Ooh my favorite ZZ Top blues tune is Jesus Just left Chicago which starts at 2:54

Reactions: DCman

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Reactions: Shooter45

·
TFF Chaplain
18,839 Posts
I love bluegrass and had never heard of the Mark O'Connor Band. Maggie exactly like Allison Krauss!
Thanks for passing that on.

The Scots Irish came across and settled in Appalachia among other places and brought their music with them. This bluegrass sounds much like some Celtic music.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
I know this will not have a huge audience here, but here it goes. I am a diehard Skillet fan!! They still put on a great show complete with 20-30' fire balls, light show and LOUD music. I can't wait to get this covid crap finished so I can go see them again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know this will not have a huge audience here, but here it goes. I am a diehard Skillet fan!! They still put on a great show complete with 20-30' fire balls, light show and LOUD music. I can't wait to get this covid crap finished so I can go see them again.

this 61 year old digs that.. just downloaded to my i-tunes

·
Super Moderator
38,396 Posts
Ooo Wee, this 68 year old could only stand 45 seconds of it!:p

·
Premium Member
11,145 Posts
Well George, then I might have made 4.5 seconds.
I was wrong. I made it to 14 seconds. 'Course, 45 probably wouldn't make it much, if any longer with my choice in music. Eydie was pure class....and belted a fine song!!

Then there's the immortal Bobby Darin....cookin' a couple classics.

·
Premium Member
11,145 Posts
Ahhhh....Artie Shaw with an incomparable Cole Porter song....

·
Super Moderator
38,396 Posts
Well George, then I might have made 4.5 seconds.
I was wrong. I made it to 14 seconds. 'Course, 45 probably wouldn't make it much, if any longer with my choice in music. Eydie was pure class....and belted a fine song!!
I endured that long only because I couldn't seem to get my curser to the stop button.

81 - 100 of 137 Posts