What scares you the most ?? ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Feb 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Flhunter
    (9/19/01 2:48:23 pm)
    What scares you the most ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Is it the threat of a nuke exploding on our own soil?

Is it the threat of bio weapons?

Or even terrorist tampering with the nations water supply?

What is it?

As for me... The possibility of a nuke is not a real threat. Yes it could happen but I doubt it.

What worries me is the sleepers/terrorist.

Who's to say that they do not already have a vile of a virus which they open up in a crowded area and the disease spreads. Look at how fast the Ebola virus spreads. Nearly an entire city could be infected before anyone knew.

That to me would get the job done. It would strike fear in everyone of us. Watching are friends and children die. What could we do? Where could you go?

If not the above case, then what are your fears, if they were to strike again?

Guns don't cause crime anymore than flies caues garbage.

AGunguy
    (9/19/01 3:17:39 pm)
    Re: What scares you the most ??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BlackGun and Warpig getting liqoured up on Bob's enhanced home brew. Has a bad smell. Them, not the brew. They can out cloud that ol pooty worm eaten dog of Bob's.

Gunguy

warpig883
    (9/19/01 3:21:44 pm)
    Thats crazy talk!
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Spanish Cruffler
    (9/19/01 3:35:21 pm)
    My greatest fear is waking up in the morning and looking at my wife. I always get up before her and sneak out of the bedroom in the dark. (shudder!)

Just kidding.

gpostal
    (9/19/01 3:46:39 pm)
    BUSH !!

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/19/01 4:11:36 pm)
    The first thing is the talk of Government Identifaction Cards containing all your personal information, ever. The next is how many weak knee`d panty waste folks will force us to give up some more rights to be protected from everything else that could probably happen. It looks like a decade of liberal goober`s rule and it appears to be coming on strong. Just look around at some of the comments and views being brought to bear. That scares the heck out of me!!!!!!!! That would be worse to this country than nukes or bio`s, this country would be over...........
    America, we are the symbol of Freedom and Liberty......

bondai
    (9/19/01 5:22:04 pm)
    Our own elected officials. Senators like Klinton, Schumer, Feinstein. They are like snakes just waiting to strike while we are destracted.

NeoDebo
    (9/19/01 5:36:23 pm)
    Listening to the radio and watchin' tv.

Edited by: NeoDebo at: 9/20/01 8:26:54 am

AGunguy
    (9/19/01 5:40:03 pm)
    You're right, warpig...sorry.

That Hillery broad is about the worse. When she gets her mug in front of the camera she only talks about we got to be bigger than this thing (get over it folks) and work together. She never says boo about the evil bad guys trying to kill us all. If she ever took a stand against wrong doing I'd sure be surprised.

The reason she don't is because she is part of the problem...along with all her liberal communist bent cohorts.

You'll never a good and sincere warrior in a true liberal.

Gunguy

BlackGun
    (9/19/01 6:02:37 pm)
    GG: there is nothing to be sorry for! In the face of danger, we will prevail. We come here to discuss, cuss and share. Let us not get to excited till the Shite really hits the fan. This is God's country and he will take care of us. We are the most powerful country in the world. On the light side (get mad if you like)

Kicking Piggy in his dead a** " where's your other clip"
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 9/19/01 7:04:02 pm

gpostal
    (9/19/01 7:22:20 pm)
    if you go down and look at "my personal ranting" you will see my opinion on the government using this as a excuse to make more rules for us ,they are already changing the rules on phone tapping ,this may not apply to us ,but it is a start on the things to come ,if we ever see war on home soil ,no one will protect my family as good as me ,America is the best citizen armed country in the world and it needs to stay that way ,instead like lts said they will use the excuse ,to protect us from our selves

big brother is coming

tuckerd1
    9/19/01 8:06:40 pm)
    GP, I guess you would rather have GORE!!

the real fredneck
    (9/19/01 8:24:38 pm)
    Hillary in 2004

Scares the sh*t out of me, how about you?

BlackGun
    (9/19/01 8:28:38 pm)
    Don't play "fredneck" t'aint' funny
    rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
    BlackGUN

shooter22
    (9/19/01 9:49:13 pm)
    A girl actually saying "Yes"

shooter22

gpostal
    (9/20/01 8:23:27 am)
    tuckerd ,i cant really say ,honestly we didn't have much of a choice

everyone thought bush was great ,giving back a extra tax refund {vote for me and i will set you free}

polish is my witness ,i b!tched the whole time ,it is also in the gen disc.archives

now we could use that money in New York and the Pentagon ,what was the average check three hundred dollars ??
    now how much do you think this new war is going to cost each of us in the long run , as i said then i say know ,that "surplus" could be wiped out with one disaster ,

"America you have been over taxed" bush said ,implying Clinton overtaxed us and it was bad that we had surplus budget ,i don't know about you but i am still getting taxed the same, it doesn't hurt for anyone to have extra money in the bank including a country

Liktoshoot
    (9/20/01 8:47:07 am)
    | Edit | Del Re: What scares you the most ??
    GP, here we go again......Here`s some rough figures to run down for you.

Cost to run and pay for all Government and sissy programs...... "ALL" 2 TRILLION

Surplus......265 BILLION

Tax cut......5 BILLION......over 10 years.......where are we short??????

tuckerd1
    (9/20/01 10:17:19 am)
    GP, We can cut out all the junk and welfare programs, triple the defense budget and save the SS and still cut taxes. We are over taxed supporting junk programs and lo-lifes that won't work.

I say if you won't work, you starve!

If you want to study the mating habits of the fruit fly or some other creature, do it on your own money.

Stop sending money to all these countries that hate us, but love our money.

And, as far as I could see it Bush was a no-brainer over Gore.

gpostal
    (9/20/01 11:33:36 am)

/
    ))
    \

never hurts to save a little money up ,for these type of disasters ,or for natural ones

and yes we did get allot of programs like welfare cut ,and military bases were cut as well ,we spend to much of the tax payers money on stupid programs ,like the one where they spent millions to find out what making x's in the air, has to do with karate

and give billions to other countries

all i am saying lts ,is that the money refunded could have been used for this "new war" , i still believe it was bush's way of trying to make himself look good , i bet before long taxes will be raised again , {to fight terrorist}

Edited by: gpostal at: 9/20/01 12:36:03 pm

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/20/01 11:57:14 am)
    GP, I guess you didn`t see the head US finance guys speach this morning.....we will take money from these "terrorist" supporting countries, when a transaction is made, we will take all funds on those open accounts. There are roughly 60 small countries that finance terrorism and they have very deep pockets. The tax cut did not affect anything, because it`s back end loaded, 90% comes in the final 4 years and if the demo`s get back in power you can bet it will not only be repealed.......but they will claim we need tax hikes to pay for that "bad" tax cut that made us all suffer. YEA! RIGHT! before we ever got it. TWO TRILLION DOLLARS!!!! to run this country?????? Absolutly TOO MUCH!!! CUT THE DAMN SPENDING!!!!!!!!! 265 BILLION SURPLUS?????? Think about it for a minute, you could give every man woman and child in this country 1 MILLION DOLLARS and not even put a dent in that 265 number BILLIONS my friend BILLIONS......WE are not only over taxed, but we don`t work off a surplus and the government does not run on profit.....the more you give them, the more they will spend, this is the perfect time to thin it out and run a lean,, mean government......not take more from the people..........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.