The Firearms Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
Thanks for the offers 358 and BU:p:D:D but i think we'll try it the way i posted above first.. tryin to keep folks outta the pokie and all:p but if it dont work.... i may call on ya...;):cool:

Well, What has come of the situation???? I'd be interested in knowing if you were able to collect a few ears. Stories like this really frosts my A$$. Hope you get them and put a whoppin on em'. A-holes that have no respect what so ever, IMHO.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
well... since my last post we have fixed the gate and put it back up filled with concrete. there is a trail camera in place to take pictures of the...shall we call them "fellows" for politeness sake...incase they come back. since the gate has been put back up we have not seen any pictures on the camera. we have yet to make the rebar pit beside of the gate...:rolleyes::mad:

we did go in the day before we put the gate back up and found a red 1500 silverado in there where it wasnt supposed to be.:mad: my buddy went off:p:D ..and i qoute "who ever owns this d@mn red pickup better get their @$* up here before i put f*@!!n holes all in it!!!!" and then he started counting down from 10:p:rolleyes: come find out it was a man and a young boy turkey hunting. we told them what we would do if we found them there again and then told them we would call the sheriff and a game warden..(did i mention my buddy is the sheriffs 2nd cousin?)... we havent seen them back since... so maybe we got the point across..... maybe

we did go in the day before we put the gate back up and found a red 1500 silverado in there where it wasnt supposed to be.:mad: my buddy went off:p:D ..and i qoute "who ever owns this d@mn red pickup better get their @$* up here before i put f*@!!n holes all in it!!!!" and then he started counting down from 10:p:rolleyes: come find out it was a man and a young boy turkey hunting. we told them what we would do if we found them there again and then told them we would call the sheriff and a game warden..(did i mention my buddy is the sheriffs 2nd cousin?)... we havent seen them back since... so maybe we got the point across..... maybe
Not knowing just how well the area is posted, but I believe that it was obvious that the guy knew he was trespassing. Now what really ticks me off about this particular jerk is that he is training that young man with him, to disrespect other persons and their property:mad:. What a great way to teach sportsmanship and the value of ethical hunting.NOT!:( Maybe just maybe the adult made a mistake but I dang sure doubt it. Good catch.:D catfish

I live in the mountains near Winchester Va. About a year ago atv people found me. They come in from a mile away and tear up my paths and have stolen a bench from a camp site. I confronted three atv's with older teens on them and recalled some old navy cursewords all the way back to Nam. They swore they would never be back. I keep finding tracks, I have posted with no result. Any good ideas out there?

Discussion starter · #26 ·
trail cameras rune... thats what works. call your local Sheriff's office and file a report of trespassing. and then put up trail cameras. that way you can take cold hard evidence to the LE agency.

gates also work...until someone cuts them down:mad: oh, and so does sharpened rebar at say a 45% angle in the areas you know they are coming in on your land. make them have to buy new tires:p, but that may start a "war"... so i have to fall back on what i said first. TRAIL CAMERAS

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.