The Firearms Forum banner
41 - 60 of 2,140 Posts
Discussion starter · #41 ·
Dunno bout that bob, These smell better than they look...

Heres becks oven baked chicken packed on some kings hawaiian sweet rolls...

Attachments

Reactions: gdmoody
Discussion starter · #44 ·
Feel free, we have nearly a whole chicken left and everyone has been served and is eating, I wolfed mine down, dont even think i chewed it...;)

Discussion starter · #46 ·
Ugh! I just got off work about an hour ago, the wife and kids had homemeade chicken fried steak (some more of salad ;)) I ate jack in the box tacos for dinner. Now I gotta hit the sack and get back at it at 0530 in the morning...:(

gonna bank fat this week though;)

Discussion starter · #48 ·
nice john! I aint had me no homemade beens in a while, gonna make some now. Prolly for dinner tomorrow.

We had leftovers tonight. I didnt eat much, too tired, again I just got home from work. In fact I am lethargicly typing here now, fixin to go get a shower and hit the sack again... and get back at it by 0530 tomorrow morning:(

Thanks John.

Now I have 15 bean soup on the stove simmering with smoked pork. Corn bread is next.:p

Living near Seattle has its downfalls. Nobody here knows jack about suthern cooking. Cept my family.:D Even then, we require a poke once in a while.:eek:

*off to stir the pot*

Discussion starter · #52 · (Edited)
No beens tonight, we took the kids bowling at westcreek lanes, we had nathans famous hotdogs, nachos, popcorn, and hamburgers. Bowled 2 games, which is about all I can do tumblin a 16 pound ball down the lane, kids had a blast, wife had a blast, I had a blast. but now its time for "the edge of darkness" Mel gibsons newest flick.

tonight i had biscuits and sausage gravy. my wife makes the best biscuits ever. took her 2 years to learn but now she can lay them out

wife made some more biscuits and gravy tonight... hers a few pics for your drooly pleasure

Discussion starter · #56 ·
mmmm, good ol' skillet gravy

Beef and Bacon Cheddar Cheese Skillet Pasta Dinner

Hawaiin surf bum classic, Loco Moco.

Discussion starter · #59 ·
looks like leftover table scraps that you give the dog. Must taste great!

41 - 60 of 2,140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.