The Firearms Forum banner
101 - 120 of 2,140 Posts
Tonights dinner was from Juanita's Mexican Food. Affortable yet quality mexican-style food.

I had the shredded beef taco, with shredded beef burrito with beans and cheese, side order of rice (shared).

dunno whats for dinner , but i know whats for dessert !!

Mothers Day here and i wrangled one of the best cooks around to make a couple lime Merang pie's , so i think we are getting roast lamb and baked veg's for lunch but its the dessert i'm waiting for ;)

yeah i know i had her make one for the non mothers too

gotta make sure we leave enough for the mothers so we got 2 pies ;)

and yes i screwed up the date thingy on my camera again ...

Attachments

I'm smoking Pork for the Mothers Day party tomorrow. It just happened the store had boneless Chicken Breasts on sale so I bought a package.

The BBQ Chicken sandwiches were great. Followed by Cherry Cheesecake.

I had WAY too much to eat. :eek:

Anyone know Jenny Craigs phone number. :D

Tonights dinner was from Juanita's Mexican Food. Affortable yet quality mexican-style food.

I had the shredded beef taco, with shredded beef burrito with beans and cheese, side order of rice (shared).
Yep, good stuff, we have been there a couple of times. Sure someone up here in the PNW would learn how to cook Mexican.

Discussion starter · #105 ·
dunno what were having yet. Its gonna be takeout. The wifes out pickin it up. Ill post pics...:)

Reactions: gdmoody
Discussion starter · #107 ·
She volunteered... Shes anxious to get started watching disk 2 of "Band of Brothers" We watch that movie once a year.

I always let her decide whats goin on when its her birthday, mothers day, fathers day, independence day, and pretty much any other day that ends in Y. which leaves me with Thanksgiving and Christmas...:D

Discussion starter · #108 ·
And the woman Delivers! I like these kinds of dinners...:D

Tonight were having Cicis to go and some Seagrams Gingerale. :p

Attachments

Grilled Pork chops, fresh corn cut of the cob and cooked with bacon in a skillet, plus some cornbread with jalapeno's in it. Sliced maters and fresh cucumbers, it's hard to beat. No pictures, didn't have time it was et so fast.

Discussion starter · #110 ·
Ive had dinners like that Carl. Gone so fast I barely tasted them...:)

We had good old ham & beans with jiffy cornbread! 3-4 hamhocks simmering all day with a few carrots, onions, garlic, parsley, & salt/pepper. Great northern beans had been soaking overnight. Added it all together & cooked it about 3hrs til the beans got mushy. And for some reason I can't make cornbread from scratch that I like more than Jiffy, with just a little vanilla added....

Clinger, that just aint fair!

You should have been able to smell it from there. Im only a few miles south. Next time follow your nose and bring beer.:D
Just wrap it up and overnight it. I like it just as good on the 2nd day..

101 - 120 of 2,140 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.