What's with...

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by warpig, Mar 6, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/5/01 7:55:00 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All What's with...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    People selling on both Auction Arms and GunBroker? Especially when they are selling the same damn gun on both sites.

Will it all depend on who has the highest bid on who actually buys the weapon?

He's selling .303's including a Jungle Carbine (too pricey for me but...) JulesCody - I believe he says he is a dealer based in Florida.

Anyway, can someone explain the legalities of this to me? I call this dishonest to say the least but then I don't sell stuff either.

AntiqueDr
    (9/5/01 7:57:22 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What's with...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    As long as you've got multiples of the item, there shouldn't be a problem.

I have the same auction running on both sites on FEG PA-63's and Shepherd scopes, but I can damn sure back up my ads with product.

We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com

TallTLynn
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (9/5/01 8:03:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: What's with...
    AntiqueDr - exact same pictures, exact same descriptions. Exact same baseline price so to speak. I don't know but it sure doesn't sound to me like he's got two of both guns - not that I couldn't be wrong as I have been many a time -but this just looks really, really funny to my eyes as a casual buyer who is browsing around.

Oh well time will tell and you are probably right.