What's Wrong With This Picture

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

griz
    (1/20/03 9:57:19 pm)
    What's Wrong With This Picture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Packet
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 10:00:11 pm)
    Reply Re: What's Wrong With This Picture
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Right on Griz. Thats the problem with this country, too much whining and not enough respect.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 10:01:03 pm)
    Reply Good post!
    Griz, Because he knows!!!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/20/03 10:47:19 pm)
    Reply Re: Good post!
    Griz, damn good point my friend!

Quote:
    "Tell the gossipers and liars I will see them in the fire" - Johnny Cash, Let the train whistle blow

ZiggedandZagged@aol.com

Striker14376
    (1/20/03 11:20:08 pm)
    Re: What's Wrong With This Picture
    I agree. Too many damn people are whining, and probably don't even respect the people that give them their freedom. I guess it's expected, since there's a whole melting pot of people in the US. I for one am proud to fight for the freedom of others. When I was less than 10, I remember my parents taking me to San Francisco's Fleet Week annually. Ever since then, I've had the utmost respect for our soldiers. I just hope this picture is circulated enough around the net to widen some people's eyes.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/21/03 12:10:49 am)
    Reply Re: What's Wrong With This Picture
    The picture sorta says it all - God Bless the Vets!!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/21/03 12:54:24 am)
    GOD BLESS ALL OUR FIGHTING FORCES AND THE USA
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/21/03 10:22:13 am)
    Wow that picture says quite a bit.

Kind of like the beginning of the Raiders playoff game in Oakland the other day. They had the whole football field covered with a HUGE American Flag. There were people standing under it holding it up and going up and doewn and it looked like it was waving. The girl who sang the Star Spangled Banner did a superb job and made me eyes leak.

The camera moves over to show the football players and a few of them are jumping around not even paying attention. Really made me mad. I would have fired them.

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

4wheeler
    (1/21/03 10:06:54 pm)
    Reply Re:What`s Wrong with this picture
    The picture says it all!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.