When is it all going to stop?

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Gene Seward, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

I have to rant this morning because my back is worse than normal so here goes. I want to know when we as a nation are going to stop trying to feed the world and not our own nation, stop paying people to sit on their butts and have more kids, stop giving money to other nations, even the ones that hate us, stop allowing illegals to get freebies in our nation and us pay for it. And start being proud of being from this great nation, and stand by the constitution and the laws that we were formed with. You know when you start changing (dang there is that word) laws that were great to begin with and work it to fit only a few people were are headed for down fall. Everytime I see tv I get mad. Those of us that have been around forever knows what it was once like and would like for the most part to go back. And I don't mean treating people bad because of the color of their skin. I would like everyone to be treated the same, but by golly be legal and don't try to steal and kill just for the heck of it. I will stop now because I hate to try to type what I want to say. Have a happy day everyone.

2. oldogy

oldogy New Member

The mentioned will continue as long as the current liberal make up of government continues.........And George Bush was not a conservative.
    oldogy

3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

There are 2 sides of the fence right now. Both parties tell you want you want to hear (depending on what side of the fence your on) so they can get into office. Once there it's all about greed (paydirt) and payoffs. The general public does not understand how big this is.

To answer your question, when will it stop? Simple, when the american public comes to realize that we need a new party to stand up for those things you spoke about.

4. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I agree with cyclone. The two parties are the two sides of the same, corrupt coin. They get in office mainly to make money. They try to do just enough to keep getting elected, but only just enough. Some, like Schummer, Feinstein, and others have their pet peeves and interests like destroying the Constitution. TJ

5. cycloneman

See all the tea parties across the country. No one represents them.

6. Gene Seward

Gene Seward Member

I remember a time when you ran for office to help make this a better place to live, and to help people stay safe. I know that it is all about money now otherwise why would people spend millions of dollars to get a job that pays thousands. They keep saying we will not kill civilians in war so the enemy hides in the middle. Well I feel that if they were not on the bad guys side they wouldn't be around them. In WWII did we say no we aren't going to drop the big one because of civilians? I don't think so. Did they kill our civilians in the World Trade Center, and others in countries afar? You bet your butt they did.

7. Ja doch!!! ;)

8. cycloneman

Gene this is what i think. Don't let it get you upset.

All adminstrations have shortcommings. For example, Bush took us to war with Iraq over weapons of mass distruction. Never found any. What? You mean to tell me that in this day and age of satallites being able to watch you pick your nose, that ingtellegence made a boo boo. Hmmmmmm. At least lie to me and tell me you found something.:( Billion of dollars and thousands of dead soilders and nothing. Hmmmmmm. Yea, sodaminsane is gone, but has it stopped anything. Is the world a safer place? It may not be iraq that is getting its hands on a nuke its N. Korea. :confused:

Bush also was to capture osama. Billion $ and thousands of soilders and still no Osama. Dont make excuses eigther. Nothing takes this long. There is a will there is a way. Cant get it done find someone that can.

Bail out the banks. Hmmmmmm. Devalue our dollar. Hmmmmmmmm. :confused:

Now we have the other side which loves to spend money we dont have. Hmmmmm.

There is something you can do. Search through history (Carter Admin) and you will probably (generally) see the same type of stuff happening. Devalued dollar, high unemployment, no respect abroad.

What can you do about those things. Nothing

But there is something you do have control over. Learn how to make money with this type of adminstration in power. Again history should tell you something. Inflation will be comming soon and keep comming for the next four years. Spending money you dont have causes this and we got lots of that comming. How do you make money when this happens? Be concerned with that and master the basic knowledge of economics and screw the rest. Once you get to that point you can laugh again.

One final thought. Dont worry about your kids. All the worring our parents did just couldn't save us. So stay calm, relax and make the moves you need to.

9. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    Alles zusammen, kein gegensatz. Saubloede!! TJ

10. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

I hate to say it but we probably won't bottom out as a Country for a couple more years. I hope we stop digging sooner, though. :(

11. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member