The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get some.I found a 50ct of stingers locally but thats it.:)

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
Wow thanks I didnt know they had such a thing.
Good luck in your search. I found 2500 rounds of Blazer about 10 days ago, but that place is now out.

·
Premium Member
19,866 Posts
I have been looking for 22 lr since December 2012. None here.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Found some federal, .22lr copper plated hollow points, 36 grain,
1260 fps muzzle velocity in the 525 rouns bricks at an outdoor
Outfitter halfway between Cleveland and Columbus on Friday. It
had a 1 brick limit and cost around $30/brick. I was travelling on
business and was done for the week, so I picked up a brick. First time
I've seen a brick that wasn't "quiet" or less than 1000fps since I started
looking. They had a lot, but it was going fast
Have a nice day and shoot safe :D

·
Registered
286 Posts
Orders are being filled. I've been advised by both Walley World and myLGS on what day they usually get their order and to try to get in not long after the order arrives. Had to be at the Doc's early one day two weeks ago. On way into work stopped in at LGS and they had 235 Round boxes of Winchster HV/HP. One box limit, but was glad to have it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been told that WalMart isn't going to be selling ammo anymore, and may not be selling rifles just to avoid all this trouble and government scrutiny. Anyone else hear that? This entire mess is amazingly idiotic... but then again look at the idiots causing it!! As educated adults they should know better. I'm thinking they must be handing out "free" Government Cool-aide at the congressional cafeteria that eats all their brain cells.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I have over 2000 rounds in my safe. I just go by my LGS a few times a week after UPS does their drop and alot of times lately He has 22's. I buy and then swing by in another day or two. I have been lucky

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
My local place just got a bunch in. The have 525 round Winchester bulk packs for $49.99 + tax.

I didn't buy any. Maybe that will be a good price someday, but I still have several bricks of Federal Auto Match on the shelf. Now that it's warming up, I'll start to burn through that. But for today, 10¢ each is too much for bulk cheapo.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,867 Posts
look at the online auction sites (g*nbroker.com), calguns.net, and rimfirecentral.com, and gunbot.net and you can find leads on where the reasonably priced ammo is... last week i got a brick from cabelas for $29 only because i check those sites daily...

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=676306&page=19

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=495013&page=2

get in a daily routine of checking around online and be persistent, you will eventually find it...

Persistent is the key. RFC has been a great source....

·
Premium Member
19,866 Posts
My local place just got a bunch in. The have 525 round Winchester bulk packs for $49.99 + tax.

I didn't buy any. Maybe that will be a good price someday, but I still have several bricks of Federal Auto Match on the shelf. Now that it's warming up, I'll start to burn through that. But for today, 10¢ each is too much for bulk cheapo.
Wow thats high. I just got a brick for $27 and thought that was to much. It's some no name stuff but it works in my 10-22.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts