Where to find the round Lee die cases?

Discussion in 'The Ammo & Reloading Forum' started by dsv424, Apr 13, 2009.

1. dsv424

dsv424 New Member

I have 7 different sets of Lee dies that when I purchased them they came in the red flat cases. I would like to find some of those round cases that I could store the dies mounted in the turrets. Right now I keep them in zip lock bags when not in use. It just looks "tacky" to me and was wondering if anyone sells just the empty round red cases. Or if someone has a different idea of storing the die sets. Thx.

2. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

They won't fit all sets if they are already in the turrets, at least I know it won't hold the Lee Loadmaster turrets with dies in them!!

4. RandyP

RandyP Active Member

I got mine to hold the 4-die turrets for my Lee Classic Turret press from Midway USA.

5. dsv424

dsv424 New Member

Thx guys. I figured out why I couldn't find any now. I was doing searches for Lee die cases and wasn't getting anywhere that way. When I went to the Lee site I saw they called them "boxes" so I typed in a search for Lee Die Boxes and got a bunch of places that sell them. It amazing when you phrase it right all the success you can get from this wonderful world of surfing.:)