The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
TFFWPP President
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been having the urge to buy a Panzer Arms AR12. Do I bring up the subject in the AR forum or the shotgun forum?

·
Super Moderator
25,717 Posts
If you do not have a specific question about said firearm, put it in the General Firearms Discussion forum.

Problem freakin solved.

·
Super Moderator
25,717 Posts
Have you noticed that this post was moved from Gen Firearms Discussion
to the AR15 forum. It's an AR platform !!
Yes, yes I did. Sorry 'bout that.

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
I've always wondered if they ever got all the bugs out of that AR/Shotgun platform. I read a lot of bad reviews and watched some of the earlier ones on YouTube that were fraught with feeding/ejecting problems. They are interesting though. Buy one Todd, wring it out and report back please.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I've always wondered if they ever got all the bugs out of that AR/Shotgun platform. I read a lot of bad reviews and watched some of the earlier ones on YouTube that were fraught with feeding/ejecting problems. They are interesting though. Buy one Todd, wring it out and report back please.
What I have read is that there is a problem with shotgun loads clogging the gas port in the barrel. I read it is the fault of the plastic wad. And when it starts to clog there is not enough gas flow to recycle the action. But if you keep it clean you should not have that problem. The only problem with that is you have to remove the gas block to clean out the gas port.

·
TFFWPP President
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Or should I get an AK12? My brother has one of them and it seems to function just fine

·
TFFWPP President
13,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Goofy is right.

I already have what I NEED. Now to get what I want

1 - 20 of 20 Posts