The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 59 Posts

Registered
Humm, an African flag with a condenser studio mic in his profile.

If it is truly from that region it would likely already have a f1nfl and a bush knife or an old H&H caliber of some description and not need anyone to give it advice on what to hunt or poach with.

Or perhaps some russian or un weapons that have been used in all the civil wars that seem to go on and on forever in that part of the world.

If I lived there the only thing Id be hunting is a place to hide in. Dont think those people need any advice on what is needed to kill something.

Premium Member
Impressive spelling Joe, most think its Walla Walla but up stream 100 miles we spell it different.馃槂
I spell it the way you do in your Profile. I always thought it was spelled Walla Walla, but now after knowing you i have seen the error of my ways.:)

Registered
Which gun is best for hunting?
First off I see it is your first post & I would like to Welcome you to our forum.
Now the type of hunting & the kind of prey would help in determining the kind of arm you need to hunt them.
Also the type of area you will be hunting if it is open plane, deep woods or from mountain tops would change the type of gun needed. So a little more information is needed.

Super Moderator
First off I see it is your first post & I would like to Welcome you to our forum.
Now the type of hunting & the kind of prey would help in determining the kind of arm you need to hunt them.
Also the type of area you will be hunting if it is open plane, deep woods or from mountain tops would change the type of gun needed. So a little more information is needed.
The hunting laws in Africa may help too.

Registered
I think our guys swapped your guys something for one of those 40mm grenade launchers, just like that one, only on a pedestal mount. We had it up on roof bunker. If I would have seen the muzzle flash from someone who sent a bullet wizzing over my head one night - when dummy was smoking - I'd have cranked one of those belts across our little tributary river right behind our compound.

From what little reading I've done on those grenade launchers, this might have been close to 1st generation. I always like to post a picture of this on snubby threads :D

21 - 40 of 59 Posts