The Firearms Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
GUNZILLA
7,189 Posts
I guess he is not coming back. Only had one post. I'm noticed a couple of posts where it seemed they were selling something or letting us know about a website. Felt kinda iffy but have not seen them around anymore.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
I don't know Paul. Which car is best for driving? Which food is best for eating? What instrument is best for playing?
[EDIT]

I can answer that.
Corvette
Koegel Vienna natural case hotdogs (Grilled)
Fender

I’m thinking a Barrett M82 50BMG should do the trick on everything from squirrels to rhinoceros.

View attachment 250160
this is the one I love. Good for everything including T-Rex

View attachment 250453
If you use Mk 211 Raufoss probably blue whales 🐋

You shoot close to them with a 50 caliber and you will probably find part of his tail over yonder!
Along with parts of the tree also.

Impressive spelling Joe, most think its Walla Walla but up stream 100 miles we spell it different.😃

Should I mount the M82 on the top of the cab or on the engine compartment ? View attachment 250168
Definitely the cab, but you’ll need a turret or a cupola. Not the engine compartment cover which would get hot during the summer months.

This has always worked for me..... View attachment 250417
I like that. It kills, skins, debones, and cooks it all in one shot. The down side is your hair, teeth, and fingers fall off.

That is not hunting.
That is killing, field dressing, butchering, and cooking at the same time.
The down side is your hair, teeth, and fingers fall off.

I'm huntin wabbits, whut should I use??
The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch. Remember the killer rabbit from Monty Python And The Holy Grail”. An ill tempered rodent with a mean streak a mile wide.

·
Premium Member
13,689 Posts
Yes OS, posts can be read without logging in unless it's an "opt in" forum. Lately there's been so many drive by's I've become reluctant to bother answering anything.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I always thought the punt gun was the best gun for hunting. So good they made it illegal the hunt with. 1lbs BP + 1lbs shot = dead meat in front and maybe behind it 😁.

Punt gun, 1923
The punt gun’s barrel was so long and heavy that it required some help, July 1923. Photo Credit: Library of Congress

41 - 59 of 59 Posts