The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I have a Simmons 3X9X32 .22 Mag Scope with A.O. on each of my 10/22's and they have performed great. They go for $40 to $65 depending on the sales and whether you're going with Black or Silver color. In the under $100 category they are very popular scopes. In the just over $100 category the Mueller APV scope is very popular and a good scope for .22's.

That said, I also have a 3X9X32 CenterPoint .22 Rimfire Scope on my old Remington 512 and it has been an excellent performer as well. I really like the mildot reticle and the optics are very clear even at high power settings.

BSA no experience, but their reputation as a unreliable scope would keep me away from them.

My Simmons on my 10/22:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Ended up ordering a couple of the CenterPoint Optics 3-9x32 Rifle Scope, Illuminated Mil-Dot Reticle scopes. Thanks for everyone's input.

Now that I have these 10/22's taken care of for the wife and I, it's time to start looking for my new Remington 870 that I want to obtain. I'm seriously looking at the Express Tactical model.
Good scope choice NASCAR. As I said above, I have one on my old Remington .22 rifle and it does a very good job. You will like the mildot reticle, I set mine up for a zero at 50 yards and only need a two dot holdover to be on target at 100 yards when set at 9 power.

A few shots of my scope:

Optical instrument Monocular Photography

Monocular Optical instrument Photography Rangefinder

As far as the 870 Tactical goes, I have one of those too and it's a keeper. What's not to love about 7-shots of 00 buck on board. All I did to mine was add an XS Big Dot night sight, a sling, a butt cuff with 5 more rounds and I'm ready to go.

Gun Firearm Trigger Rifle Shotgun

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.