Whiteclouder

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/20/03 3:56:17 pm)
    Whiteclouder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Whiteclouder, I recall that you a won a 7 STW, did you ever get a chance to head to the range?
    cointoss2

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/20/03 5:14:16 pm)
    Re: Whiteclouder
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And how does that JC Higgins model 29 shoot? I wanted that one

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

whiteclouder
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/21/03 4:13:01 pm)
    Reply Guns (How unique)
    Colder'n a whore's heart so I haven't been out let. Snow's about gone though.

The Model 29 is an ongoing story without a happy ending, yet. I'm confident it will sort out in time.

Clouder..

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/21/03 6:13:03 pm)
    Re: Guns (How unique)
    Clouder, that STW is going to warm your shoulder for sure and light the sky like the Northern Lights.
    cointoss2

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/22/03 5:27:11 pm)
    Reply Hey!
    Warpig, The tube magazine that came in the rifle is too short. I've been keeping an eye out for one for him, if ya'll find one for it. Ya might let him know. How do I know this...Cuz I liked that rifle too, and let it go cuz he wanted it for his grandson. It looked like it was whiteclouder's first on-line buy also...

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (2/22/03 6:26:06 pm)
    Re: Hey!
    No problem. Brownells has them that you can fit to any tube fed 22 don't they?

Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (2/23/03 10:38:36 am)
    Reply Must be more difficult to find...
    I think it must be hard to fit it...The feller still seems to be upset...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.