Who are some notable conservative celebrities?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

SDhunter
    (1/4/03 1:30:30 pm)
    Reply Who are some notable conservative celebrities?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think the number is few and far between. I guess when I say conservative I mean known republicans.

A few that come to my mind are:

Bruce Willis, Tom Selleck, Arnold Schwarzenager, Bo Derrick, Charlton Heston.

I think that broad that plays Raymond's wife on Everybody Loves Raymond is too. Not sure though.

Who else is there.

JBT1
    (1/4/03 1:37:40 pm)
    Reply hahahahahahaha
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Arnold Schwarzenager, Bo Derrick ?????

hammer4nc
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/4/03 1:56:20 pm)
    Reply Re: Who are some notable conservative celebrities?
    not necessarily conservative, but look at www.proguncelebrities.com

idsman75
    (1/4/03 4:43:54 pm)
    Reply Pro Gun Celebrities
    I haven't looked at the above-mentioned website but Ricky Schroeder and Tom Selleck come to mind. That's a funny thought because the only Silver Spoons episode that I remember (starring Ricky Schroeder as "Rick") was the one-hour special shown at night. The father in the show (whose name I don't remember) opened the show by encouraging everyone to gather their families around the television for an episode that would be best watched as a family. The episode was bout Ricky's rich grandfather who bought him a deer rifle and took him deer hunting. Ricky wounded the deer and then started bawling which was exacerbated when the grandfather had to shoot the deer a second time. It was basically an anti-hunting tree-hugger episode. I wonder if it was the first time Ricky Schroeder touched a gun. It would be funny if that episode was the moment in his life where he began loving guns and the hunting sports.

SDhunter
    (1/4/03 6:21:55 pm)
    Reply Re: hahahahahahaha
    Arnold and Bo are both registered republicans and have talked about it on national tv.

boomatic
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 9:33:10 am)
    Re: hahahahahahaha
    Does this mean all republicans are automatically okay?

2003 Rose Bowl Champions!!!!
    Boom-a-tic
    *Ne'er-Do-Well Wannabe Junior Non-Staff Moderator of the Test Forum*

JayL
    (1/5/03 10:00:20 am)
    Re: hahahahahahaha
    Let's not forget Ted Nugent. Not my favorite musician, but ya GOTTA love his politics!
    Jay L

"Move, Shoot, Communicate!"

LIKTOSHOOT
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:11:18 am)
    Bottom line, cept for Ted.....not one mentioned does squat for the real cause.......so "it don`t mean nuthin"

LTS

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 11:50:43 am)
    What about Mel Gibson ? He is way ahead of the pack !
    Remember his movie 'Braveheart' 'Conspiracy Theories ' and
    'The Patriot' ? These are politically incorrect movies that the
    establishment did not want released were it not for his own
    financial ability to do so.
    I recommend everyone watch BRAVEHEART again, it is
    about FREEDOM !

DO MORE LAWS GIVE US MORE FREEDOM ?

www.infowars.com

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 12:20:08 pm)
    Reply Who else but......
    I B T R U C K N !!!!!! THAS HOO!!!

Zigzag2
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/7/03 9:12:27 am)
    IB, is that pronounced "WHO" or "HOE"?

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/7/03 9:39:40 am)
    Nice goin ZZ, next time ya visit da Bada_Bing we gotz a special treat fer yowze

Edited by: ibtrukn at: 1/7/03 9:40:42 am

Chance1701
    (1/7/03 9:58:46 am)
    Re: Who are some notable conservative celebrities?
    I think most of our pro gun celebrities aren't pro gun enough. If Heston wanted my respect, when he said from my cold dead hands, he should have been holding an AR15, with a flash supressor, 30 round magazine, a bayonet, a 14.5 inch barrel, selector switch, and a collapsible stock. Not that old flintlock.

Just my $0.02

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.