who got bailout money

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ed K, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Ed K

Ed K Member

There are a lot of us viewing these sites, who knows first hand of any citizen that has been given bailout assistance, or finincal aid. In my community I know of no one getting help, job loss is climbing forcloseur is up etc. So where's the bailout. Seems only the RICH are getting any thing. Seriously I'de like to know is it BS or is there hope. Do you know any one that needs help that got help.

2. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

Oh...You haven't heard. The democrats are using a thing called trickle-down economics. Except, unlike during the Reagan years when the democrats had control of both Senate and House also, these democrats are only giving it to their rich friends who gave them money during their campaigns. A prime example would be AIG. Not to everyone in a fair manner, like during the Reagan years. So, basically, if you want to know who did get and didn't get the money just find out what campaigns these companies sent money to. The liberal media calls it a coincidence. I call it cause and effect. A direct one at that.

3. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

I check my mailbox every day, still waiting for my portion of it.

4. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

I have people on the inside saying that even if we do get any money, it wont be much. I know of one person getting a letter about it and part of it said, "I am sorry to infrom you that your money will not be comming because of..." and it goes on to explain in a reason that makes no sense at all. This old lady had lost three husbands to three wars, WW2, the Korean war, And Vietnam, and she gets nothing. It got to the point she was living in a church, but then her sister got her house paid of and they now live together.

5. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Only those with political connections will ever see any of this money. Maby if you chip in $20,000 to the majority party reelection fund and various liberal501c3s you might get a mil or 2. All we will get will be the bill. AIG et al will get anything they need to keep them out of courts where corrupt politicians fingerprints would be exposed to the light of day. This whole sordid mess couldn't have happened without the willing conivance of the Congress and Regulatory Agencies.

6. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

I got a dime but was only because I saw it in the parking lot before the IRS saw it.

7. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

:D:D:D:D:D