Who Is Arrogant Mr. Obama?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XShooter, May 10, 2009.

1. XShooter

XShooter New Member

:mad:http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/05/09/obama.correspondents.dinner/index.html?iref=werecommend

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- President Obama drew big laughs at the annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner Saturday, taking jabs at his administration, his Republican rivals and even himself.

"I would like to talk about what my administration plans to achieve in the next 100 days," Obama said. "During the second 100 days, we will design, build and open a library dedicated to my first 100 days."

He added later, "I believe that my next 100 days will be so successful, I will be able to complete them in 72 days -- and on the 73rd day I will rest."

The Democratic president poked fun at the Republican Party, saying it "does not qualify for a bailout" and conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh "doesn't count as a troubled asset." Watch Obama deliver laughs at dinner »

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

Mao-bama, the self-effacing DICTATOR. What hubris. The epitome of satanic arrogance, espousing change so broadly and quickly implemented, that I no longer recognize my country, from what it once was. Can't wait to see what the next 100 days brings. :mad:

3. ilovenxstage

ilovenxstage New Member

Sheesh, what a self-absorbed loser! And if the government is monitoring this site, I say to them YOU ALL SUCK, NOW COME TO MY HOUSE AND ARREST ME YOU STUPID MORONS!

4. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

It's the comedic correspondents dinner... I thought it was pretty funny :rolleyes:.

5. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

He didn't have to say a word, he is a joke.

6. XShooter

XShooter New Member

Actually it was the "White House Correspondents' Association" dinner.

Obama "tried" to be comedic, but alas, even a chuckle or two doesn't cover up where a person's head has to be in order to make such remarks - even if they were jokes!

I fail to see humor in this reality at all. Furthermore, his behavior during this dinner (and in other places and times) further ensures there will never be any dignity or humility restored to the office of the President of the United States.

These remarks from the "White House Correspondents' Association" dinner (a forum which pretty much GUARANTEES everything will be documented) are the same type of flippant remarks one has come to expect from Ahmadinejad.

7. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Comedic is also an adjective ;)

8. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

It seems the artist who depicted him as the messiah wasn't too far off, was he? Perhaps it WAS a commissioned piece, after all.

There was nothing funny in what he said, as far as I'm concerned. Nauseating, yes....

+1, graehaven and XShooter.

9. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Huh... doesn't the bible say something about the antichrist standing somewhere proclaiming the "he" is god? :mad:

mike
    gn

10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I"ve said it before and I'll say it again...(listen up Freddy the Fed)....Barry Hussein can lick my a** and suck on my b****!!!!!! BARRY SUCKS LARGE PORTIONS OF A**!!!!!!!!! I SAY AGAIN BARRY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: F*** Barry.

Now that I have that out of my system, I saw a story about this earlier today. It had a picture of Barry supposedly laughing at the jokes being told about him, his eyes were not smiling, only his mouth. His eyes looked angry at the afront to his great awesomness.

11. whitemach

whitemach New Member

he is a joke,,,,:mad::mad::mad::mad:he laughs in our face:mad::mad:

12. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

Actually, Rush doesn't need a bailout. Conservative talk radio is BOOOOOOMING now!!! I know many people, including myself that now listens to talk radio nearly religiously since Obama's ascension to the thrown by the mass of willfully ignorant Americans who think no further than what they'll eat for dinner. I even listen at work on headphones now. :D

13. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Good to hear that I'm not the only one ponycar17!