The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently obtained a beautiful set of 2 dueling pistols. They have engraving all over the pistols - even at bottom of the handle and bottom of trigger guard. The caring on the wood is also very nicely done. The case in the picture is just one I already had - it did not come with the pistols. They both half cock, full cock, & fire as they should. One has the front sight missing. They both have Lissonde Arqa Pau engraved on them. Both are .46 Cal. I would appreciate any information about them that you could provide - from what country are they from, possible manufactured date, range of possible value. Please see attached pictures of both sides of the pistols. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,416 Posts
The auction site they were purchased from said they were marked ELG so they were made in Belgium.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The auction site they were purchased from said they were marked ELG so they were made in Belgium.
What auction site are you saying they were marked ELG, because the auction site I purchased them from did not list that anywhere - only Lissonde Arqa Pau. Thanks for replying.

·
Registered
4,416 Posts

·
Administrator
11,910 Posts
Post some pics of all the markings for more detailed answers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts