The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It should be obvious to anyone that Biden is suffering from dementia or an associated illness..Pres.Trump is out holding huge rallies....Biden is doing 1 softball presser a day from his basement/his evil wife is out giving speeches to between 5-10 people every day...NO ONE in the propaganda media or DNC will address this,, let alone let it be brought up......It's like some weird Kafka dream where the obvious must be ignored.....meanwhile the propaganda polling is so far removed from reality-it's just bizarre....Biden on a debate stage???,I'm hoping Trump will just be cool and let everyone see Bidens reality...Their fake scamdemic to force mail in voting has been shown to be the fraud it is...Every thing they try is just blowing up...their 2yr old violent toddler act has been exposed,elect Biden or we destroy the country....What are they going to do when the truth of Bidens medical condition becomes so grave,it can't be ignored?

·
Registered
5,184 Posts
To me it appears they know that in any honest contest they will not win with the pool they have to draw from let alone a perverted dinosaur passing through the second stage of dementia. He is cannon fodder.
The plan is to stir up as much hate, division and angst so as to hobble Trumps ability to get much done. With the passing of the head legislator from the bench they are in a state of extreme panic. If Trump can get a strict constitutionalist into Ginsburgs seat they know they have been set back years. If Trump can install judges rather than activists in the other two seats that may become vacant they may be set back one or two decades.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I think that the plan all along was to get Biden elected, removed from office because of dementia and put Harris in as President.
Trump 2020

·
TFF Chaplain
18,856 Posts
Pres.Trump is out holding huge rallies....Biden is doing 1 softball presser a day from his basement
But his handlers are bombarding the airwaves with pro-Biden propaganda, hoping that will persuade the people to vote on empty promises.

What are they going to do when the truth of Bidens medical condition becomes so grave,it can't be ignored?
I think @Virginia Patriot has it right. They may be playing other games as well.

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
What they're going to do I don't know though Biden becoming incapacitated and Harris next in line seems the most likely. What I do know is their hate has so blinded them that they've become corrupt enough to do anything. And they point accusatory fingers at anyone who disagrees with them.....and they call conservatives intolerant. They've become completely unhinged.

·
Registered
249 Posts
They could probably care less who the Dem Pres winds up being so long as it is not that trouble maker Trump. He won't play by their political rules. How long have we wished for a presidential candidate to come from the people and not the political machine? Who would have dreamed it would be someone like President Trump; someone who strives to keep his promises and works hard with a dedication not seen in a long time?

·
Premium Member
1,055 Posts
Question: If Biden expires before the election will Kamila be the Presidental candidate or will the Dems appoint someone else?
I Kamilia is in the number one slot who will fill the 2nd slot,Hillary?

Larry

Reactions: shootbrownelk

·
TFF Chaplain
18,856 Posts
The VP will be the President if they win in a few months.
I've seen a few headlines stating what a Harris administration would do if she and her running mate are elected. It seems she is assuming she will take the lead.

·
Premium Member
11,175 Posts
I've seen a few headlines stating what a Harris administration would do if she and her running mate are elected. It seems she is assuming she will take the lead.
She fouled her mess kit in a televised interview when she said the same thing, "in a Harris administration."

·
Garandaholic
9,379 Posts
Biden/Harris was picked because they know they're going to lose and lose big if it's a fair election.
This way no rising star is tainted with the loss.
They haven't given up, they've moved to plan B.
Cheat. Biden/Harris is as good a ticket as any for that. In some ways better.
Biden is not going to debate.
As pointed out, he's a physical mess. That's why they're going to back him out due to health reasons...he may even come down with Covid...
The dems will offer Harris instead, and force Trump's hand.
Donald will look like he's picking on poor old sick Joe if he wants him and if he refuses Harris, he'll be afraid.
Remember, they have the press to spin things and repeat narratives ad nauseum.
Many, many Americans actually form their opinions from what they see on social media.
Big tech is censoring the truth. Big media is lying.
With them convincing voters that mail in voting is as pure as the newly driven snow, that's the strategy.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Those were my thoughts-on the 26/27th-it's announced poor ole Joe got the ChinaDemFlu and can't debate...then about a week later,ole Joes another statistic.
Look we can BS one another on this forum but the truth is----the toddlers won't accept it and there will be nut cutting to be done.Study Yugoslavia to see how fast a country goes sideways...when your biggest worry at the supermarket is making it out the door without being hit by a sniper,you're in a uncivil war.

·
Registered
153 Posts
"Come on man" isn't going to cut it for Biden's response in a debate. I think this will be the only answer he can come up with if the teleprompter fails. Hopefully he'll forget his reading glasses, and he becomes the deer in the headlights that he is.

·
TFF Chaplain
18,856 Posts
I think this will be the only answer he can come up with if the teleprompter fails.
I saw the cartoon of him doing a news release or interview. "I don't need a teleprompter for anything...Low battery."

·
Registered
846 Posts
They'll get rid of Biden, Harris will get suicided and Piglosi will take over. Either way we're screwed just the same if the demons win. Just my opinion.

·
Premium Member
19,193 Posts
Bloomberg for President after he pays everyone off. Clinton for VP after Harris committed suicide by shooting herself it the back of the head. At this point, Bloomberg commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head. Nancy Pelosi becomes VP.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts