whole family hobby

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by justdoug, May 7, 2009.

1. justdoug

justdoug New Member

I tried, I sure tried. Had the whole family at the shooting range - one time. It just didn't work out and I'm pretty sure the kids are just a little too small. We'd be alright if it were just 1 kid at a time but that rules out "whole" family. So we've decided to take ATV'ing. This we can all do at the same time. Best thing I've done yet.

Just thought I'd post a pic request. Anybody ride? What? Where? On top of loving to ride and having a blast, I also just love the machines. I have some better pictures to take but as soon as I do, I'll post myself.

2. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

3. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

I used to ride pretty regularly, but I don't find as much time for it as I would like now. Here are some pics of my Kawasaki Prairie.

Attached Files:

4. justdoug

justdoug New Member

nice looking bike. pretty country too. My buddy that got me started has a Brute 750 - he loves it! those tires ride alright on the trails?

just saw your location. My buddy goes to the Hatfield McCoy every year. Invited me this year but no 4 wheeler. Soooo....I bought one. They're booked until August!

[​IMG]

Needs ring/piston but still not bad for $500. Gotta get the wife one now and get the kids off the 3 wheelers. Can't ride em any where in VA.

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  5. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Dang.... :(:(

I wish i had one of those...

mike
    gn

6. pkcgbifaid

pkcgbifaid Member

Those tires don't do too bad on trails as long as you aren't a speed demon. It starts to get a little wobbly at 30-35 mph but under that is fine and dandy. I've mellowed a bit and don't go out and hit every mud hole I can find anymore. For one thing, it's a pain trying to clean up afterward. For another, I stripped a belt and it cost over $100 to get it replaced. That's a little pricey just to show up everyone else.

I've never been on the Hatfield McCoy trails, but I'm really wanting to. I have some friends from work that go, but they usually go on Sundays when I'm in church.

7. Vladimir

Vladimir Active Member

Never ridden one! Looks like a blast though!